• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hostonce question

_Street_Fighter

i got hostonce unix thing and its a donhost reseller i guess (it says Donhost on the control panel) and their service isnt that good - if i decide to cancel to their plan... will i get my money back? their support is sloooooooow so can someone tell me?

i guess they charged me for 1 year (dont have the CC bill yet) and will i get my 11 months worth of money back? or do they just keep it?

People here have mixed feelings about them. From what I heard, they are not that reliable.

If you signed up less than 30 days ago, they should provide you with a FULL refund. I have also heard bad things about them.

Originally posted by Myacen Network
If you signed up less than 30 days ago, they should provide you with a FULL refund. I have also heard bad things about them.

that is if they provide 30 days money back

some says they are good, it's all depends on the user.

Hostonce.com doesnot offer 30 day money back policy. Once you have signed up with them, the money is gone. Also I think there is only one guy in the support team to answer all the questions. Hence the slow support. :nervous:

Dont Even Get me started on Hostonce

Think of it this way

Hostonce
you only host for one month and move on!

I just used them, and did they every host me once..mother ----ers, I paid for a full damn year, and then they deleted by account right after a damn week, they should be sued, the ----ing bastards.

Back