• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostOnce.com

usaiyans

People what do you think of HostOnce.com
they host me, I think they are very slow! lol
But they are okay in price! only $4.95 a month!
Rate it below please!!!

Originally posted by usaiyans
I think they are very slow!

That is the other unlimited accounts squeezing on your limitless account.

This may get you to the ultimate... unlimited downtime.

Hmmm... don't you feel somewhat limited by this?:confused2

I know someone who is using that company, and she firmly believes she is getting unlimited webspace, and she is also hosting, and she is promising all her hostees unlimited webspace. This is gonna blow up in her face....

And hard, but some people ignore common sense and when that happens, you learn the hard way. So be it.

Hmm I've got a site hosted there. It doesn't use that much bandwidth but I need lots of disk space. It is slow, but it's cheap as hell so it's not like it's that big a deal. The unlimited thing....I honestly thought hard before signing up. It says plainly in the details it's not unlimited, if you read them.

:shrugs: I've had no problems with them so far. If they go down I could always just change servers. It's not like you're risking a lot of money or anything.

:shrugs again: eh whatever

Back