• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostMada - Free cPanel Web Hosting ► Softaculous & No Ads ►

Andrea M

HostMada started as a group of IT professionals to introduce a new standard in the fast changing environment of web hosting. Our mission is to achieve your 100% satisfaction, which is guaranteed by our professional service and friendly support. With experience on various hosting platforms and operating systems, particularly Apache and Linux, we bring a wealth of knowledge and the capability to handle any hosting needs. This experience also comes with the support and knowledge our customers have come to rely on. We ensure that customer's questions are resolved timely and effectively and from our friendly and respectful customer support team.

Free Domains such as .TK, .ML, .GA, .CF are allowed

FREE-1 - Order Now

5GB Disk Space
100GB Bandwidth
5 Email Accounts
5 Databases
5 Sub Domains
5 Addon Domains

Order Link: https://hostmada.com/free-hosting

We will review your order, if it satisfies the Terms of Service, it will be provisioned in 24 to 48 hours.
Violating the TOS will result in immidiate suspention, without any notices.
Be assured that we will do our best to provide you with 100% uptime, but keep in mind that its a free service, provided as it is.
HostMada can not and will not be held responsible for any (financial or other) damage that you might suffer, caused by server downtimes.

That's quite a deal you have going on there. I wish I had of found you back in 2004 when I was a young kid on freewebspace. Any free hosting that includes cpanel with no ads is an A in my book. Good luck to you and your company.

Back