• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostingWOW is officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything I think David needs some time out to get himself sorted, as for the hosting someone to 'babysit' it might be an option but not to keep the pressure on him for now :)

I'm with you on that one Decker. I hope David takes the time to sort this out for himself. I know personally, and from the major crisis I had with my son this year how incredibly serious depression can be! We have all survived and grown, but the last 4 months have been very trying.

So, do your stuff, and keep in touch, David.

Regardless of what happens next, I'm not interested in returning to hosting.

Perhaps one day in the future, but at least not for about a year.... and If I were to return, it would be completely different.

Decker you just ripped David apart. Regardless of why he is getting out, doesn't mean you should bash him :)

S'cuse me?

Grow a set of balls and deal with it, I did have some sympathy for you but that's gone.

Your bailing on a responsibility, and at 17 that's not on (you don't deserve the title adult in the following years), at 4 or 5 maybe.

New stuff comming to the front all the time, have you told your parents yet?

Nope, you don't need to as your in a world of your own.

Recommendation, see a doctor, your suffering from clinical depression, not just from web hosting.
Just a little harsh if you ask me

Did you read the posts??

Yes, I've been following a lot of threads on FWS regardless of my absence due to a temporary suspension. It may have a point, I just find it a bit of a harsh way to get your point across.

Even though, you do have a rather good point.

Jeez, you ever been in the situation?

David had a wake up call, and as far as I know appreciated the fact someone else recognised it.

Look deeper Skylar, is that your first post since back and having a go...

@Decker - I agree with Skylar, in that, I, too, believe your message came off a little strong
but
@Skylar - in this case, it was somewhat alright because Decker was trying to splash a little cold water on David. And sometimes that's what you have to do to bring someone out of a state of panic.

Anyways, let's not fight over this issue. And end this matter here.

@David - How are things going IRL? School is stressful? Told your parents about the company yet? Although you don't have to tell them if your parents are very pesky / nosy.

What Decker said didn't bother me. He was being honest and I appreciate that.

Things suck IRL. School is extremely stressful, and I have a bunch of other crap going through my mind. My parents know about the company, just not about the debt. I'm working on resolving the issue without them having to know.

Don't worry about me, it's not a big deal. The point of this thread was to inform customers that we were closing. We might have a change of ownership coming up soon though.

Hmm.. Okay. Well, if you want to step as far away from web-hosting as possible, and pay off the debt as well. Find a job that you might enjoy in retail in a local mall or shopping centre.

As for school and the stress? Find a day / weekend to just completely relax and not worry about anything. Tune out of the world. Go with friends to the beach (You live in Cali and I assumed that you were relatively close to the beach). Then tune in again, everything will still be waiting for you, but you should feel much more refreshed about it.

[DWH]Yuxuan;988241 said:
Find a day / weekend to just completely relax and not worry about anything. Tune out of the world. Go with friends to the beach (You live in Cali and I assumed that you were relatively close to the beach). Then tune in again, everything will still be waiting for you, but you should feel much more refreshed about it.

My friend's an I have all been stressed out lately, so we've been having trips like this & stuff. Our beach trip... is in 2 weeks I think.

My friend's an I have all been stressed out lately, so we've been having trips like this & stuff. Our beach trip... is in 2 weeks I think.

Have fun with that, you need it it sounds.

I'll keep the hosting live until you sell it, or figure out what to do with it, just email me whenever you don't need it any further.

If you were serious about that, you're an incredibly smart person. I do, indeed suffer from clinical depression.

Well, actually... seeing as though I mentioned that I needed to call my therapist, it wasn't that excellent of a guess, but you're still pretty good.

you know stuff that you shouldn't really post on a public forum? Yeh well this is that, I'd suggest you put in a request to have posts related removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back