• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting

szr

I'm offering webhosting for $5.00/mo with no setup fees & a 30-day money back guarantee for all of these great features:

Directory hosting (http://www.sayunz.com/~username) or Domain Hosting (http://www.yourdomain.ext/)
50 MB's of space
2 GB's of bandwidth
2 POP3 E-mails (anything@sayunz.com)
2 MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin
PHP
Perl
CGI
SSI
Control Panel
Password Protected Pages
Flash Support
Real Audio/Video Support
Live Statistics
Search Engine Submission
ICQ/Forums Support

Payments are by PayPal.
US money and credit cards only! Check orders coming soon.

Other plans will be on my web site shortly.

For all you new people out there: They're are no ads on paid hosts; All paid hosts offer HTML; And, no file size limits. Oh yeah, and please don't click on those links above as they do not appear to be real URL's.

If your web site requires more HD space it be can be bought for $5.00 per 20 mb per month. If you go over your limit of transfer per month, you will be offered the opportunity to get a plan that suits your needs better, or to buy extra GB of transfer for $5.00 each 1000 mb.

Interested? Contact me here, 110117328, via ICQ.

Last edited:
I pay $3.95 a month for:

450mb of space
4gig transfer
php/perl/mysql/asp etc
50 pop3
50 auto-responders
SSL
Control Panel
Password Protected Pages
and free scripts
Usage Statistics log

Well then, I guess that is an ok deal. I sounded kinda mean in my replies, I should have said...There are better deals out there, but if your reliable it would be worth the extra $1 a month

Originally posted by guitarnerd
I pay $3.95 a month for:

450mb of space
4gig transfer
php/perl/mysql/asp etc
50 pop3
50 auto-responders
SSL
Control Panel
Password Protected Pages
and free scripts
Usage Statistics log

Hey, what host to you use?

this is in the wrong forum and no its expensive who cares if its for beginners. Its still expensive for what ur offering.

Yep, why?

[ADD]Oh whoops, I forgot that they had a Webhosting Offers forum :D.[/ADD]

Last edited:
Originally posted by guitarnerd
I pay $3.95 a month for:

450mb of space
4gig transfer
php/perl/mysql/asp etc
50 pop3
50 auto-responders
SSL
Control Panel
Password Protected Pages
and free scripts
Usage Statistics log
And a host that resells DonHost and a host that has a fake whois (say YUPAPA)

Why does PayPal suck? Do you have any suggestions on what I should get (it has to be free)?

Thry often "reduce" faciltys used to accounts
They ask people to send thme thier drivers licences if they send large amount sof money:rolleyes:

Roly, there are some problems that people have had with paypal, but that is a VERY small minority compared with the success stories.

Originally posted by roly

And a host that resells DonHost and a host that has a fake whois (say YUPAPA)

So? You jealous because you never have a chance to host somebody? He still is a host plus he is moving away from donhost.

Back