• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting that's ready when you are, with SeraphimLabs LLC

Seraphim

The things that the internet can do these days. Haven't you ever wondered what your own ideas might be capable of creating?

SeraphimLabs LLC can help. Hosting people's dreams since 2009, people using our service enjoy the benefits of customized configurations to suit the exact needs of their site.

It's no surprise that when put to the test in a host durability study conducted by a member of FWS over the course of the last few years, SeraphimLabs stands apart from the rest.

When you get hosting from SeraphimLabs, you're signing up for real resources- the foundation for a service that is fast and responsive, capable of suiting the majority of purposes without the overhead of overselling or the slowdowns of server saturation.

Currently, we offer two base packages for free hosting. The second of these is our most popular configuration, and is also the basis for a large number of custom configurations.

SeraphimLabs Free
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad

SeraphimLabs DoubleFree- our most popular free plan
2 Domain or Subdomain services
2 MySQL Database
10GB/month bandwidth
1000MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Two Banner Ads

But unlike many free hosting services, we don't force our ads into your layout. Ads are installed manually, and you are allowed the freedom to choose where exactly they appear on your site as long as they follow our placement guidelines. Not only that, but in many cases should your site grow unexpectedly and run out of bandwidth, oftentimes we'll upgrade it for free if your site is in good standing.

Signups are on our site, or if you need to customize a plan such as adjusting how many databases or domains feel free to contact us. Glad to serve you.

Hi Seraphim,

You could have an ads free or post to host package to get more customers.

Strictly speaking, I usually don't even put ads on an account until I see that it has content and is getting regular activity. There's a couple of personal blogs I host that have been ad-free for months because they consume such tiny amounts of resources that I never felt a need to install the ads.

I've considered setting up post2host actually, but looking at how those work I think I am better off sticking with the approach I am using.

He isn't really a free host, just a paid host that offers some free hosting.

Other way around. Free host that also offers paid packages for people who don't want ads. Most of my current clients are on the free side, while the paid clients enjoy the same service without ads and with higher limits.

As for your earlier question, the ads are banner type 728x96, but they come from a couple of sources. I usually pick which set to use based on the site's content so that they are most likely to be relevant.

Back