• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request

Itprotj

Hi there,

For my small business I would require these specs:

cPanel
5gb Minimum disk space
10gb Minimum bandwidth
Unlimited parked, addon and subdomains (Can negotiate)
Unlimted E-mail accounts
10FTP accounts

Scripts would require:
Ioncube Loader
MySQL 5.0 - 15 MySQL Databases allocated
PHP 4/5

I don't care where the location is as long as its stable :)

Thanks and appreciate any quotes.

EDIT: Without post2host too thanks

Last edited:
5 GB space and 50 GB transfer. Not asking for much are you? You claim this is for your small business, well I would strongly suggest why on earth you ask for those requirements.

5 GB space and 50 GB transfer. Not asking for much are you? You claim this is for your small business, well I would strongly suggest why on earth you ask for those requirements.

Excuse me? I didn't ask for opinions on the specs I needed, I asked for quotes. Read the post next time.

I did read that, and placed the suggestion of explaining why you required the amount you originally posted. Any reputable webhost will certainly wonder why they are going to toss out 5-50 to a person, and will ask. Are you going to toss that attitude to them as well when they ask?

Your request is too high. Only you can get 5gb space offer from overseller host. If you lower your requirement then I can post my offer.

I did read that, and placed the suggestion of explaining why you required the amount you originally posted. Any reputable webhost will certainly wonder why they are going to toss out 5-50 to a person, and will ask. Are you going to toss that attitude to them as well when they ask?

On a quick search of the posts you have contributed on this forum I have noticed you try to find a negative side in forum topics. I believe I gave an honest request and was greeted with a negative point of view from you rather then a constructive way of telling me that the certain specifications were too high.
With over 1000 posts on this forum I would think you would know the rules of Netiquette.

On a quick search of the posts you have contributed on this forum I have noticed you try to find a negative side in forum topics. I believe I gave an honest request and was greeted with a negative point of view from you rather then a constructive way of telling me that the certain specifications were too high.
With over 1000 posts on this forum I would think you would know the rules of Netiquette.

I deal doses of reality. A 5 GB space and 50GB request if a ridiculous amount to be asking for, especially when you do not give the slightest reason why you need that. Regardless, you have one offer, albeit p2h which you state you have no desire in, then 2 other hosts that state your request is too high.

I see however, instead of helping yourself achieve hosting for your what I assume should be high priority business by explaining why you warrant such a high request, you choose to keep replying to me and conducting searches on my reality given posts.

Hi their we can offer you this but would you need anything else we are a post2host company but we can do 1 off plans

you must put a link back to our sponsers gigenetcloud.com and thevisionworld.com

Hello,

If you would like excellent performance for your website in a stable environment, please check my signature. We do not offer a control panel, but this is actually one of our benefits, as the widely used ones are very unstable and cause security risks. My main concern is quality.

We do not offer a control panel, but this is actually one of our benefits, as the widely used ones are very unstable and cause security risks.

What the hell? Are you serious? It's more of a security risk if you DON'T use the control panel as the CP software locks down several areas of the machine, offers patches, and enhances a lot of security features. I don't know where you got your schooling from, but I suggest you go get your money back.

What does it help you secure? Apache? PHP? Does it offer brute force detection? All things that a sysadmin should be well versed in. No control panel is needed.

Furthermore, control panels introduce a great number of vulnerabilities, even after properly configuring them. This is the downside part to the ease-of-use factor. Everything in life is balanced, you get nothing for free.

What does it help you secure? Apache? PHP? Does it offer brute force detection?

Yeah, as a matter of fact, it helps with all of those.

All things that a sysadmin should be well versed in. No control panel is needed.

Maybe so. And I agree, no control panel is NEEDED, but if you expect to get any kind of client base, you're going to need one because the vast majority of people will NOT choose your company unless you offer some kind of control panel.

Furthermore, control panels introduce a great number of vulnerabilities, even after properly configuring them.

I completely disagree with that. But w/e I'm not going to argue with you about it. I've only been around for about a decade, what do I know, right?

This is the downside part to the ease-of-use factor. Everything in life is balanced, you get nothing for free.

I'm sorry, but you fail as a server admin. It seems to me like you just don't want to purchase a control panel license. Good luck to you and your nonexistent clients.

Thank you for your....comments....

I fail as a server admin because I'd rather not use a control panel? Sure buddy. Yeah, that's something I left out as well, half of the processes running in the background, due to your beautiful exploit-infested auto server-management tool being entirely too eager and trying to overstep its boundaries. I've dealt with control panels, trust me.

Yes they are a nice tool. Yes they do help site creation become a more user-friendly process. However, the fact of the matter is simple: If you know what you're doing, it is not hard to administer a server and have it function more secure and reliable than its fat lazy cousins.

I appreciate your attempt to 'step on the little guy', but try it somewhere else.

Back