• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Request for arcade

MoeAlza

Hi I need hosting for my site GamingNova.com .

I will need at least 10GB Bandwidth and 5GB space.

The site is growing daily and I will have a 88x31 button for your site listed on mine.

sorry to inform you, but no one is going to let u use their site with that small of an ad, if you go to mrpanda.net/forums maybe you'll find soemthing you like

i can give u a special if u want

Why do you need 5GB of space, we are hosting 2 arcade websites and each of them didnt exceed 300MB with a site full of games..

Zac

If you could put a larger banner, I think we can work something out for you. Send me a PM. :)

A "normal" banner and 1GB (unless you PROVE that you need more) and you're hosted! ;)
And I let you stay with Google Adds (many people dont allow that, but I do)

PM me.

SL

Why do you need 5GB of space, we are hosting 2 arcade websites and each of them didnt exceed 300MB with a site full of games..

Zac

Well they must not be big arcade sites. I have an arcade system that has 2GB of games... And thats the basic version, the advanced version has over 3GB's.

Back