• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting For Email Service

patronm

I need a host for a email service like hotmail I am setting up.

I need 3gb to start of with(with option of increase)

Linux Server with htaccess, Mod-Rewrite, Mod_Perl, Cgi, MySql Database, PhpMyAdmin (or similar), FTP access, Hosting Control Panel, POP/SMTP mail account.

I don't want forced ads on my site but we can talk about putting ads in.

Also I will be using Jillmail

Last edited:
Yes but you are asking for 3 gigs of storage, which many free hosts do not offer and are stable

I believe i gave you hosting once before...

Either way

I could give you some space if you want.

the control panel is DA tho...

PM me if you wish

If you wouldn't mind my experimentation with ads i can give you ads in the control panel and the web based messanger. Honestly though why not use like gMail or a big company for email its much more stable

You're wanting to host jilMail on a free webhost? I don't think that'll work - it doesn't seem like a small script. As I said in the other thread, it's a paid script - doesn't it come with installation?

You're wanting to host jilMail on a free webhost? I don't think that'll work - it doesn't seem like a small script. As I said in the other thread, it's a paid script - doesn't it come with installation?
Actually i think Jilmail is dead.

When i goto their site i get a blank site...

Idk...

That's what I thought, but, then that would mean he can't have jilMail legally... so I never said anything. :p

That's what I thought, but, then that would mean he can't have jilMail legally... so I never said anything. :p
I did a google search and i didnt find many pirated copys and such so i dont think he has a pirated copy so i am not gonna accuse him

I doubt that you can do a better search than i due to the fact i used to be a piracy fanatic... Was part of many forums such as warezbb.com

I did a google search and i didnt find many pirated copys and such so i dont think he has a pirated copy so i am not gonna accuse him

I doubt that you can do a better search than i due to the fact i used to be a piracy fanatic... Was part of many forums such as warezbb.com
I just did one search, got it instantly.

its not illegal lol

Just after I bought the script of a mate I read that Jillmail was a scam and that the site has closed down. I did not pay too much so I might just use a freeware script which is similar just not the same

Back