• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for a cub scout website

ircsoul

Hello all,

My name is Adam and I am from Cub Scout pack 181 out of Michigan. Our Cubmaster asked me to find a host for our joomla site we have set up for our pack. Our current host keeps raising the prices of hosting on our pack every other month and it's getting to a point where we need to find a good reliable host that could either sponsor us or has a good deal on hosting. Our pack don't have much money to spend, we spend our money on our scouts advancements and activities. here is a list of specs that we would need for our site.

100mb space
25-50 Gb of bandwidth (depends on how many parents gets on the site)
Mysql
the ability to install Joomla 1.5

that's about it. I would like to thank everyone who views this post.

Adam
Pack 181 webmaster
pack181.info

Why on earth would you need 50 GB transfer, but only 100 mb space?

A small image gallery of their activities and trips getting regularly viewed by friends and family of the scouts could potentially use that much if it is a large enough pack.

I was in scouting all the way up through from Tigers to Life Scout myself, pack 59 and troop 59 of the Five Rivers Council. In fact it was in scouting that I first really got into computers.

So here's what I'll offer you.

SeraphimLabs Custom Plan
1 Subdomain/Domain
1 MySQL Database
25GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad

This is a custom plan, using the free plan as the basis. It should do nicely for your needs, giving you a little elbow room for space as well as plenty of bandwidth to work with. In exchange I would like one ad banner near the bottom of your page, which shouldn't be too distracting.

I do have some scheduled downtime tonight for a server update on my main site, although most of my clients will not be affected by this. You can count on me to keep your site there when you need it.

Scout here as well for many, many years. Will definitely help out the cause.

3 GB Disk Space
25 GB Bandwidth
100 email accounts and 5 of each: ftp, databases, subdomains
cPanel control panel
Softaculous script installer

https://clients.wswd.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

It's a paid plan, so you will need to get the "100% off" code from me prior to signing up.
No posting, no ads.

I would be willing to help you .

Disk Space - 1000mb
Bandwith - 30gb (more if needed)
DirectAdmin- Softaculous
Joomla 1.5 compatable
No Ads, No Posting, No Cost

www.namepad.net

off topic, but dude, if you are a cub scout, that means you are a child, like 12 or under. did you mean to say a boyscout?

Hello, ircsoul,

We would be more than happy to accommodate you. I would like to present the following proposal:

200 mb disk, 30 gb bandwidth
cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 mysql databases.
Mailing lists available.

Our hosting fully supports Joomla, and if you want, we can have this pre-installed with your account, just be sure to include this in your application. Please submit an application on our site and i you have any questions we can be contacted at http://hostalope.com/contact.html

Thank you

off topic, but dude, if you are a cub scout, that means you are a child, like 12 or under. did you mean to say a boyscout?

He is a parent, I've read his previous post on requesting for hosting for the cub scout he posted here 1 or 2 year ago.
:)

I can offer you
1GB WebSpace
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Everything else unlimited

It's custom plan, so PM me for details. ;)

I'm my son's Den Leader so yeah I ment cub scouts.... lol thanks to every one who has offer there services, I have a pack meeting tonight so as soon as I get home I will be contacting some of you.

Adam

Sorry I haven't contacted any of you yet, it's been a crazy few days with scouts. I have Jungle Book training this week-end so I will be pm'ing some of you on monday when I get back from my scout training. Have a great week-end everyone.

Adam

I can offer you
1GB WebSpace
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Everything else unlimited

It's custom plan, so PM me for details. ;)

▶ ▷ Izlazak.com.hr-Free Web hosting! 500MB DEDICATED disk space, 10GB Bandwidth,cPanel 11 ! Uptime 99,5% guaranteed, servers located in Germany and USA! Order today! Just click ◁ ◄

Much better Sig now!

I'm back from training, it went good this weekend. I'm hoping to get a chance tonight to either pm or email some of you on e I get out of work today.

Back