• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Comparison

Trosek

What reliable web hosts offering cPanel hosting plans do you know?
I need over 15 gbs of space and 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about downtownhost.com and webhosting-wmd.hr pricing and server stability?

downtownhost is good but they faced few issues last year. Didn't hear about webhosting-wmd.hr.

Do you have any other requirements?

I can say that downtownhost.com have been providing hosting services since 2001 and have good reputation.
And for what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of companies charge a lot more for a lot less.

What can you say about downtownhost.com and webhosting-wmd.hr pricing and server stability?

If I were you, I'd look at the offers section for more options. That being said, downtownhost is a known name to me. So, if you must choose between the two, you may choose downtownhost.

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all..

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Better way is to compare the plans for both the hosts and check out some reviews in various web hosting forums. This will help you decide to choose the best service for your requirements.

Yeah, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can also recommend Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions.
Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20" (they will pass on the savings to you, OP).

You can also follow their twitter account: twitter.com/kvchosting

I think you should contact to kalhost.com web hosting company. you will must happy to these company services in cheap and reliable prices.
which you want to more over gbs, you can get kalhost.com company.

Your requirements are basic and can be fulfilled by personnel plan at any web host. Before you sign up to these web hosts, make sure you check their reviews at various web hosting forums. To determine the quality of service, reliability and support staff responsiveness, you can contact them via live chat and ask some technical questions. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

It will be reasonable to contact them both, tell your specific requirements and see what you'll get exactly. Them make your final order.

I recommend you to look for reviews and forums on them to know more about services and tech supports and check the best plans and packages of servers as per your requirements .

Check out customer reviews before subscribing to any host .And do check hosts main website to know all about the services and support.

If you are looking for reliable web hosting solution offering 24X7 support and proactive monitoring then I'll suggest you to go with Heartinternet or 123reg. They are the leading hosting provider offering the finest web hosting solution

A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.

Just for comparison you can check our plans -

Starting from -

Server - HP DL120G6/Intel Xeon X3440
Memory - 16GB DDR3
HDD - 4x 2TB SATA
Speed - 1Gbps
Bandwidth - 100TB
Price - $59.00/month

Back