• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Comparison. Need Help!

Scott77

b&
Hey dudes, I need your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements of 99.99% guaranteed uptime and fast speed server.
Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com solutions. Are they reliable?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

Hey Scott77, there are many different hosters offering their services today, so I understand how hard to choose the right one. Unfortunately, I've never heard about Stratus4.com. To make your choise easier, I should suggest you to check Hostadvice.com - there you'll find customer reviews on hosting providers, and, of course, reviews on us :) Happy Hosting!

Hi Scott77,

Were you able to find a host to provide what your looking for? I'm not sure about the host you mentioned, but you can always Google Stratus4.com reviews and you should be able to find some reviews. Just make sure that they are real customer reviews because some reviews are paid.
We provide 99.99% guaranteed uptime, 24/7 support and fast speed server. If you're interested let me know and I can get you setup.

I have noticed that Stratus4.com started to offer nice discount - 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.

Sorry, did not heard about them before. I suggest you to research on some Hosting providers and check with their Support department, Now a days many hosting providers offer 99.99% uptime, 24/7 Support, Full root access with highly configured Hosting service. you can google about their reviews and customers feedback. Let me know your Requirements in details, so that I can help you out further.

Didn't hear about this company. You can search on google using "Stratus4.com review" this keyword.

You can get the reviews about hosting providers through forums reviews section & even through google also. you can compare any of hosting providers where you will get the best results & even you can go through leasedlayer.com services for best support, higher uptimes, server reliability, moneyback guarantee & even available with best features.

For the price, it is amazing. Stratus4.com is really good web host. Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime.
Features are very good. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.

For the price, it is amazing. Stratus4.com is really good web host. Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime.
Features are very good. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.

What domain do you have hosted with them?

Never heard of this company. But first you need to check if they are offering your required features and in case they don't offer search for some other good and reliable hosting company.

I like stratus4.com page in FB: facebook.com/Stratus4
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance.
The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

[QUOTE="Scott77, post: 1802662663, member: 16854138]Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com solutions. Are they reliable?[/QUOTE]

I'd not suggest going with a host that does not have their pricing listed for most of their products. Chances are, they don't know the prices and will just buy something from another provider and hand it over to you after you order.

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

Honestly, I never heard about the web host you mentioned. However, you can check the reviews of this web host at various web hosting forums. This will help you to know more about their server up-time, service reliability and support staff responsiveness. These all factors will help to choose the right host for your needs.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your issue regrading hosting. Actually you need to check the reviews and moderated forums of that hosting company. Before buying the hosting services need to check the plans and technical support.

Thanks

If you are searching for host than IWRA is the best for you.It is truly a cheap web hosting company, web hosting in cheap reliable and quality cheap web hosting. 1 month free web space cpanel web hosting solution. cheap web hosting provider list, best web hosting companies list, number one web hosting company. #No1 Web Hosting providers, top ten 10 cheap and best web hosting provider company, server uptime 100% hosting provider, cheaper web hosting, cheapest web hosting, quality web hosting company. Here is the link http:iwrahost.com

Hey dudes, I need your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements of 99.99% guaranteed uptime and fast speed server.
Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com solutions. Are they reliable?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?
Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

If you are looking for efficient, trusted and easily affordable Hosting services, then

Visit: https://weblicence.net to get reliable, high performing web hosting services at never before rates. You can choose from the wide range of hosting plans as per your requirements.

Weblicence offers you LEAST PRICE CHALLENGE, it means you can get premium quality hosting services at the prices you will not get elsewhere.

BEFORE YOU PAY, CLAIM YOUR FREE TRIAL FROM: https://goo.gl/YyZcE6

Back