• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HostICan.com ?

Deliah

:D Hi bros, HostIcan offers alot but does anyone have experience with them ? :p I need some advices :angel::beer:

Then of course he would say they were great :p Best if someone has experience as a client.

I had a server through HostICan at one time for about 3 months. I switched from them as I had some bad experiances with them.

HostICan's support was fantastic answering all of my questions before I switched to them, as soon as I switched, it took HOURS to get a responce to any support issue and my server was down for HOURS on end, they stated there was no such record of the event.

They had been really great to me before I purchased from them, but once I switched to them, my troubles just kept growing(biggest reason why I started my own host).

This was about 6 months ago though so things may have changed.

Then of course he would say they were great :p Best if someone has experience as a client.

Lol. Well, I'm only using their affiliate program, so to be honest I couldn't comment on how they are as a webhost.

But from my interactions with their affiliate manager, they do seem to be a nice and caring company.

Lol. Well, I'm only using their affiliate program, so to be honest I couldn't comment on how they are as a webhost.

But from my interactions with their affiliate manager, they do seem to be a nice and caring company.
If you have used them, they must be good in other things as well.

Back