• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hostgator.com reliability?

The thing is if you are blowing out a shared host then its a good indication that you need a ded box, and at that point you cant afford one then split your resource hogs up on several shared hosting plans.

I only heard bad things about HostGator .. I would probably try my luck with them but not with something important ...

Right now, they're offering the best offer out there but the thing is, they lack on support. They didn't invest much on support.
1.gif

HostGator is absolutely the worst hosting company out there. I got pulled in to all the hype about how awesome they were, so I decided to move - once I switched nothing was as promised, I was with them about 2 hours before I wanted to switch back. They turned nasty and said they can't switch me for 60 days.

Back