• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hoster for 2nd Mailserver

Albert

I want to have a 2nd mailserver, if the 1st fails. If the 1st hoster is down for a longer time, I also want to change the A-record for the website. For DNS-Hosting mydomain.com is used.

The space should be 30-50MB to have enough mailspace, if I am on holidays and something goes wrong. Bandwidth 1GB, Addon-Domains.

• cPanel 9.X
• Host domains
• POP3/SMTP accounts
• MySQL databases
• Sub-Domains
• Redirects
• Mail Forwarders
• Autoresponders
• FTP accounts
• Secure POP3/SMTP/IMAP access
• Spam Assassin / Spam mail blocker
• Cron Jobs
• phpMyAdmin
• PHP 4.3.3
• OSCommerce 1-click installer
• InvisionBoard 1-click installer
• PhpBB 1-click installer
• PHP-Nuke 1-click installer
• Raw access logs
• Web based statistics / Awstats
• Webmail / Horde / Squirrelmail / Neomail
• Custom error pages
• "Catch-All" email address
• CGI / PERL support
• Frontpage Extensions
• FTP / File manager
• Server Side Includes
• 7 day money back guarantee
• 99.9% uptime
• No setup fees
• No contract

Basic Package
250 MB Space / 2 GB Transfer -- $2.95/month or $29.50/year
Promotion Price $ 26.95
- 10 subs/domains/email/mysql
- Includes Fantastico
- Includes 5 stat programs
View More Details

Bronze Package
500 MB Space / 3 GB Transfer -- $4.95/month or $49.50/year
Promotion Price $ 44.95
- Unlimited subs/domains/email/mysql
- Includes Fantastico
View More Details

Silver Package
1 GB Space / 6 GB Transfer -- $9.95/month or $ 99.50/year
Promotion Price $ 89.95
- Includes Fantastico
View More Details

Gold Package
1.5 GB Space / 10 GB Transfer -- $12.95/month or $129.50/year
Promotion Price $ 116.95
- Includes Fantastico
View More Details

Please go to www.maxiumhosting.com/special.html for the special prices

We offer Domain Register for your site
Top Level Domain Pricing

.COM $9.99/year
.NET $9.99/year
.ORG $9.99/year
.BIZ $9.99/year
.INFO $9.99/year
.US $9.99/year

Live Chat
AOL IM: MaxiumLive
MSN: Maxiumlive
Yahoo!: MaxiumLive

AOL IM: MaxiumLive
MSN: Maxiumlive
Yahoo: MaxiumLive
http://www.maxiumhosting.com
Reliable, Affordable, Irresistible

Please don't offer lager packages, than I need. I don't want to pay for something, which I don't use. Private messages are welcome.

www.riverworld.net offers:

RWusII
cPanel
100mb space
2gb data transfer per month
$1.99/month
Order now

RWusCustom
cPanel
50mb space
1gb data transfer per month
$11.95 per year
Contact me for more information :)

We'll look after your data, so you can have piece of mind. We are a registered Australian company...

If you would prefer something smaller, please don't hesitate contacting me. PM me and we can arrange something, or give me a call.

Have a great day.

Glenn Hill
Riverworld.net

Last edited:
ROTFL and :crying5:

http://riverworld.net/?area=tos

Section 7A: Privacy Policy
Glenn Matthew Hill will in no way will guarantee any customer's details will remain private. Glenn Matthew Hill reserves the right to sell any information to any third-party.

Not a problem, the usual domain hosted CPanel9 account that you can enable what you require as required, you can modfy your MX entries as usual.

We're not the cheapest and don't promise the world but we're there when you need us and have excellent resilience.

We have already supplied backup mail services (very recently one major multinational had to take their entire mail system offline to the outside world, closing their gateway, we had them online in under 5 minutes) to rather large corporations as all our guys are customer focused to provide the best service in even the smallest detail.

Add-on domains just ask for how many you need
Transfer of 1 Gig - monitored and will be increased in times of emergency use at no extra cost.
Disk space of 100 meg (2x your request to allow you to pull a full backup should it be required).
Quad 2.4Gig Intel Xeon Servers.
A few of the usual features will be there just as standard and 500 mail addresses fully configurable including Spam Assassin and webmail access, all the usual stuff.

$5 per month flat rate no setup fee.

If you have any other requirements or questions please ask, we'll be pleased to respond.

Your privacy is very important to us - you may change your access password and not inform us - we will not access your account without permission, except in the case of a support and/or abuse enquiry, and we never distribute any details of our clients to anyone outside legal enforcement agencies.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Albert
ROTFL and :crying5:

http://riverworld.net/?area=tos

Section 7A: Privacy Policy
Glenn Matthew Hill will in no way will guarantee any customer's details will remain private. Glenn Matthew Hill reserves the right to sell any information to any third-party.

Check your PM

To be completely honest with you, our TOS is a bit outdated in any respect... I just left a voicemail for my solicitor to contact me so I can arrange to change it.

In the meantime, you can offer an adjusted TOS that both parties can agree to :)

I have some good news Albert.

My solictor called earlier this morning and said he would fax through the updated Terms of Service at some point this morning.

The new Section 7A reads as:

Glenn Matthew Hill agrees that not under any circumstances shall client's details be sold to any third-party. Glenn Matthew Hill guarantees that only person(s) considered to be 'riverworld.net' or associated services will have access to, or supplied with, such information, including but not limited to designers, domain name registrars, whois databases, et cetera. Glenn Matthew Hill reserves the right to utilize client's personal information at any time to contact the client for any purpose Glenn Matthew Hill sees fit. The client may at any time request such contact be discontinued, expect for cases in which contact is imperative for the continuation of the service supplied by Glenn Matthew Hill.

Back