• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host

murat

İ Ğ Ş Ç
NLC
i need:
cgi
php
sql
fast
a lot of transfer if possible unlimited
50mb ->
cheap plz
not inportant where
thx

Murat, go to your local computer store and ask them for a hard drive with Unlimited storage :D

Originally posted by murat
i need:
cgi
php
sql
fast
a lot of transfer if possible unlimited
50mb ->
cheap plz
not inportant where
thx

Re: Re: host

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Murat, go to your local computer store and ask them for a hard drive with Unlimited storage :D

i want unlimited transfer not storage
i will find a host with unlimited transfer and you will see

Re: Re: Re: host

Originally posted by murat
i will find a host with unlimited transfer and you will see
No, you will see.
Main Entry: un·lim·it·ed
Pronunciation: -'li-m&-t&d
Function: adjective
Date: 15th century
1 : lacking any controls : UNRESTRICTED
2 : BOUNDLESS, INFINITE
- un·lim·it·ed·ly adverb
So even if you have a dedicated OC-255, it still isn't unlimited. There is still restrictions and it just isn't infinite.

Murat, if you won't listen to reason, sign up with any unlimted bandwidth web host and be done with it. It doesn't matter which one, just pick any one. To find this, saerch for 'unlimted bandwidth' in google and I'm sure you'll find the cream of the crop in the first 10 search results.

Go ahead to that host and burn up about 15 or 20 gigs really fast and see how long it takes you to come looking for another host...they simply wont and CANT stand for that. Unimited DOES NOT EXIST! I promise, if you burn more bandwidth than they think you should they will ask you to leave or either shut your site down. Just wait and see...you'll be back!

http://1dollarhosting.com -there you go, unlimted everything for $1. Do they suck, most likely. Are they a good host? I doubt it. Will you get unlimted bandwidth? No, but if it makes you feel better to think you will, then this (or any other host you find in any search engine that claims to offer unlimited) will be great for you. When you reach the limts of unlimited (heed the warning now), come back and I'll give you an actual host, no b.s., solid, dependable, limited.

Note: I'm only telling you what you want to hear, I'm not recommending the host above in any way, shape, or form. If you sign up, do not come back here complaining that they suck, as they probably do. You'll probably get better hosting with free banner ad hosts to be honest.

How's that old saying go? Don't believe everything you read.

I believe Tommy Lee Jones put it best in Men in Black. (Can't remember exact quote, so leave me alone)"500 years ago, everyone KNEW that the earth was the center of the universe, 200 years ago, everyone KNEW that the earth was flat, and 5 minutes ago, you KNEW humans were alone on this planet...imagine what you'll know tomorrow"

So basically, you KNOW there are several hosts that offer unlimited bandwidth...and soon you'll know that there isn't such thing.

you can have unmetered(they pay for the transfer) but there is no such thing as unlimited.also,with unmetered,if you have over like 15 gigs or so of transfer and other people do as well they will probably shut down your site,and make an excuse.they won't waste money on so much bandwidth that they have to shut down the service.you can't ever have infinite of anything.15 or 20 gigs would probably be well enough.if you go over,just pay for more bandwidth.

Originally posted by Demigod
also,with unmetered,if you have over like 15 gigs or so of transfer and other people do as well they will probably shut down your site,and make an excuse.
If they don't meter your transfer then they would have no way of knowing when you reach 15 gigs.

So... if they know when you reach 15 gigs they must be metering your transfer and therefore it is not unmetered.

Now this just proves the point that neither unmetered or unlimited is actually possible.

P.S. Since when is unmetered a word? :confused:

Back