• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host with following feature?

XeoNite

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a host with approximately the following features...

Dedicated Server
40GB space
600GB bandwidth/month <-- this is the biggest concern 600 is minimum
PHP/mySQL are also a must have

For $300 US max/month.

Thanks for any help.

[EDIT] Sorry I just noticed there was a Dedicated Server foru, my bad for posting in this one, hope someone can still help and if an admin can move the thread?

check them out

Hello,

We use onestop.net. They have a 60gig disk/300Gig transfer plan for $125/month; you can add 250 gigs of transfer for $125/month. If you email their sales department (sales@onestop.net) they will probably cut you a deal for the full 600 gigs.

Mike

business rule:
$1 money, $1 product
$0.10 money, $0.10 product

That is what chinese will tell you in business, and it is quite true. You dont expect to buy a ferrari for less than 10 grand do you? :rolleyes:

you bought ded servers for $100, you get $100 worth of ded servers.

Originally posted by Archbob
Is edge host reliable and why does the P3 1GHZ cost more than the Atholons?
I can't say I'd sign up with them at the moment... they seem to be having a bit of trouble lately.

Why does a PIII cost more than an Athlon? Probably the same reason it costs twice as much when you purchase it.

Edge host is fine. I was a customer of theirs recently.

They are having a few problems, but they always manage to pull through.

Back