• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

host.sk

Mattyzzz

When will the registration b back up? or is it up?

And can sum1 please translate the registration into English?

Meno: (max. 15 znakov): Name,max.15 letters

Priezvisko: (max. 25 znakov): Surname,max.25 letters

Login: (login@host.sk, max. 15 znakov): Login max,15 letters) obviously!!!

Heslo: (max. 10 znakov): Password,max.10 letters

Heslo pre overenie: Confirming password

Popis stránky: Site description

Kategória: category

Adresa (ulica): Address (street)

Mesto: city or town

PSÈ: postal,ZIP code

Štát: State,country

E-mail: duh

Telefón: duh again

Vek: Age

Poskytovate¾ pripojenia: Connection provider

Zamestnanie: (dunno, she missed that one)

Konto na host.sk budem pouzivat iba na emaily: Host.sk account will be used only for e-mails

Chcem dostáva e-mailom správy o host.sk: I wanna receive by an e-mail messages about host.sk

Zadajte prosím registraèný kód zobrazený na obrázku nižšie: Input the registration (sign up) code showed on the picture below, please:

then below all that, in orange is:

Povinné údaje sú podèiarknuté (Obligatory data are underlined)

V prípade, že napíšete nesprávne, resp. vymyslené údaje, nebude Vám poskytnutá podpora (In case you state incorrect,respectively fictitious data,the support won't be provided)

hope it helps sum ppl!!!

Some more info ..

URL's
web space signup url: http://www.host.sk/register.php
db sign up page: http://www.host.sk/createdb.php
Your site: http://yourname.host.sk

FTP
ftp address: ftp.host.sk

DATABASE
db server: db.host.sk

absolute path: /mnt/host-users/yourname/

ERROR MESSAGES
1) Broken session! Click on "Registracia" on www.host.sk web site, don't use scripts => seesion timed out
2) Registration page re-loads with some red text above the form => bad user name / bad url name / bad password

TRANSLATION
Host.sk is in slovak language.
You can find Slovak-English dictionary at www.slovnik.sk
To translate, Select Slovensko-Anglicky (Slovak-English) and input the word you don't understand in
the textbox and click on "Hl'adaj" Button

If u need more help go to the host.sk forum (English section) at http://forum.host.sk/list.php?f=19 someone there will help you to register :)

Depends where u r and what time of day...

can be fairly fast for me sometimes... tried over 25kb/s upload speed once

i think host.sk's FTP is pretty fast, i have no complaints. it used to be really slow a few weeks ago, but the past 2 or so have been much faster. and their site loads pretty fast for me, and i have only a crappy 28.8k connection. weird.

??

Is FTP working for anyone using host.sk? Everytime I try to transfer a folder it disconnnects saying change directory option failed. I went to try to upload it one at a time from their own upload, and it keeps taking me to the login screen.

And I'm using AbsoluteFTP

Re: ??

Originally posted by Yagermeister
Is FTP working for anyone using host.sk? Everytime I try to transfer a folder it disconnnects saying change directory option failed. I went to try to upload it one at a time from their own upload, and it keeps taking me to the login screen.

And I'm using AbsoluteFTP

my upload works without probs.

Okees, this is odd then.

Tell me if I did anything wrong...

I login at login, then I click on explorer link above. I see default 404 and default_web files. I click on browse, select file, then click upload and it takes me to login screen? I mean this is all fundamental stuff and I shouldn't be seeing login screens everytime I'm trying to add folder or upload file! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I need my caffeine. :cry2:

host sk sendmail

Does anyone happen to know if host.sk has sendmail?
If so what is the setup for it?

Back