• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host review sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

treznax

Hey,

Recently I have been planning out a host review site I am soon to be working on.

I currently have the main features people tend to look for when finding a hosting provider but just incase I've missed something can you post what you tend to look for in a hosting provider ? The main attraction of hosting providers.

PS: If you want your host to be reviewed also, please PM or me reply here :). -> Your hosting service must have been around for atleast 3 months (So you can get settled in more & so everything is ready).

Thanks.

Start time would be beneficial to be displayed in my opinion...
Average support response time...
Website accessibility...
Community experience (are the forums active, ect.)... (if applicable)
Support methods and their effectiveness... (For example, they display live chat but is it offline 23/24 hours of the day)
Ad placement... Is it intrusive or annoying? (if applicable)
SEO Ratings (Is the site easily found?)

... Just some thorough ideas to incorporate. :)

What about the amount of clients and average server load? Clients may be interested in those too.

Nice ones! Especially average server load - Thanks.

Yeah :) Server load is the main consideration for me. If it is too high, then i ignore the host I am going to use. And even if my server gets too much load, I get nervous :D

I believe if you have online submission form on your web site that would be really nice and would save a lot of time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back