• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Pair (aka So Cheap Host) 1.5 year review

Host Dingle

I want to share my experience of last 1.5 years with Host Pair (aka socheaphost). In late 2011 my old service provider sent notice that they are going to close their business. So I asked my friends to give me suggestion about new hosting provider. They suggested me to signup with Host Pair (aka socheaphost). I signed up them in Nov 2011. They gave 99.9% uptime guarantee and I am getting service as their commitment. Also their server is fast and stable. My site is www.turboblogsite.com

Last May, I thought to start hosting business so I purchase reseller hosting from them. I am very pleased to their support and uptime. Till now I didn't face any issue with them.

So I personally recommend them.

Hey, I just wrote a review about them myself.

They are very reliable and the uptime hasn't been 99.9% for me but an actual 100%. I've never received any downtime and I've been hosting with them over 5 months now. Not once has my site gone down.

Support is fantastic.

I second this review. Host Pair is the best.

Back