• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host needed (moving from Static Host because of support and uptime)

peace_hope

Hello Everyone, you may have read my posts in the Static Host thread and know why I am requesting a new host. I am looking for a very reliable host for both uptime, and support.

Below is the list of my requirements:

• Unlimited Subdomains
  • 99.9% Uptime GUARANTEED!!
  • Unlimited SQL Databases
  • Unlimited Email accounts
  • Unlimited accounts through reseller (of course out of my space, I will not be overselling)
  • At least 3 GB Space
  • At least 80 GB Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Parked Domains
  • Unlimited Addon Domains
  • Hosting Company Needs to have been around for at least 6 months (proof required)
  • Prefered Monthly Payment via Paypal
  • Highly Prefered 24/7 support
  • Cpanel 10
  • Fantastico
  • Unlimited Email Forwarders
  • Unlimited Mailing Lists
  • Unlimited FTP Accoutns
  • An actual Hosting Company (not some knock-off wannabe.)
  • Hosting company prefered to be based out of the USA
  • Host also needs to move all of my accounts, sql databases, addon domains, parked domains, email accounts, files, and all other settings over to the new account. (FREE OF CHARGE)

Please give me your best offer. You can contact me via any of the ways listed below:

MSN: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com
AIM: AParadiseWeb
E-Mail: Webmaster@AParadiseWeb.com

I need all the items listed, if you can offer more please note that. DO NOT post anything less than requested, as it will just be ignored and noted as spam.

Thank you very much for your time.

~Peace_Hope (Alex Timm)

Last edited:
Alex, if you can pay by credit card or moneybookers, consider our RC3 package with 3GB space and 90GB transfer. You will get unlimited features for resellers like hosted domains, subdomains, mySQL databases... Fantastico included :)

We are a registed company, not one man operation, and working in hosting 2 years :)
any question about our services, pls let me know

thanks

Firstly I can’t say we are the cheapest or going to be the cheapest however we
will offer the best we can provide for your budget. Based in the UK and we will
move all your sites over as with all our customers freely.

Custom Package

• 3000MB Diskspace
• 80GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $17.95
[View reseller plan information]

All come complete with:

• 14 day money back guarantee
• cPanel Pro (10)
• 20 extra cPanel languages
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles)
Weekly backup's

Fax 0870 7051416 | Email sales@duportonline.com

sorry, I forgot the price. Our RC3 costs $35/month. Yeah, it's not cheap :) However, what you get?
- Dual Xeon system
- backup daily / weekly / monthly
- 100% network uptime

and yes, of course, we will move your data to our server free of charge :)

well the prices are slightly high, before when I was looking for a host with these same req. minus the 99.9% uptime, 6 months req., and 24/7 support, I found Static Host which offered me the same features (which I am currently getting) for $7.95 USD per month. I remember that there was also another hosting company that matched this offer, yet had better support and uptime.

Therefore, I am looking in that price range, yes I know competitive and very low income potential, but that is what I am looking for. Thanks.

well... it depends. The host can use desktop-class hardware for servers, single-homed connection. That will help to reduce the cost...

anyway, it's always your choice :) And hope you will get a great deal with great provider

I know we are not around as long as you have asked in your post but I am sure you would like our price range and hosting offers at http://www.realphphosting.com/plans.html
Instant Account Activation
Support via Email and Forums
99.9% Uptime.
Payments via PayPal. :)

Custom Plans Available Upon Request

Any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at danethical @ gmail.com

gate2vn said:
well... it depends. The host can use desktop-class hardware for servers, single-homed connection. That will help to reduce the cost...

anyway, it's always your choice :) And hope you will get a great deal with great provider
This is also very true.

Hi,

This is what Gabbix Solutions can offer you:

Platinum Plan
3000 MB of Space
150 GB of Bandwidth
cPanel (Unlimited emails, mysql databases, subdomains, etc)
Fantastico

Full list of features: http://www.gabbix.com/?_p=shared

Monthly Price: $20.99

*** SPECIAL: If you decide to sign up to us and refer this website at the moment of purchasing we'll knock $5 off! So all you'd have to pay would be $15.99!! ***

Payment Method: Paypal & CC (processed by 2checkout)

Discounts: 3 months sign up - 4%
6 months sign up - 6%
12 months sign up - 10%

In case you were interested do not hesitate to contact us at sales@gabbix.com

Thanks,

I am not too sure what the price is with my host, since I have a free account (ad supported.) and they do completly custom plans only, but they also have paid plans that are free of ads. I am very happy with their services and have had great uptime with a fast connection. I highly recommend them, posibly the best host I have ever had. http://littlbuger.info

Peace_Hope do you not think your over reacting a little? by the time you switch hosts you will have had more downtime!

statichost are a budget hosting company so some down time is expected.... i have been with them for about a year and this is the first major ----up they have had...

its your choice but i really think you would be wasting time switiching (*wispers* i also year most other have much worse uptime) but it is completely your choice.

Cheers,
Ryan Edge

bulldog5046 said:
Peace_Hope do you not think your over reacting a little? by the time you switch hosts you will have had more downtime!

statichost are a budget hosting company so some down time is expected.... i have been with them for about a year and this is the first major ----up they have had...

its your choice but i really think you would be wasting time switiching (*wispers* i also year most other have much worse uptime) but it is completely your choice.

Cheers,
Ryan Edge
I agree things happen, and your hosting company is probably learning a lesson that will prevent this from ever happening again anyway... I'd stick with Static Host, because all you're doing is jumping back into dangerous waters and wind up with a host that is even newer, Static Host is being upfront and as honest as possible with your account... just give it a chance, if you are losing out on actual $$ then PM me about a TEMP Solution til you can go back to Static Host

Well if you would have read my request post you would know that this outage is NOT the only reason for my leaving. Yes it is true however that they do NOT guarantee any specific uptime whatsoever. And that they do not offer 24/7 support which I requested. I also am going to be getting some extra features that I need. I also stated that I am going to go with a host that has been around for at least 6 months (the one I am looking at is over 5 years). I also am working with some special deals and things like that to get good deals, with upgrading into the future. I will be getting a dedicated server before too long, and until then I require the best support and uptime I can get.

And as soon as the static host server comes back up, I will be getting a full account backup and instant transfer over to a new server, that guarantees the 99.99% uptime.

Good luck in the future Static Host, and I hope you longevity and great future business.

I offer 99.0, I feel that's realistic, I also credit people if it ever falls below... but because of redundancy and load-balancing... so far no IGC/PrimHost/Official/CTek/Tylee/Starrs customer has ever been that greatly affected to best I can think of.

No I am sorry I will have to disagree. Maybe you are unfamilar with the word 'guarantee'. For instance some hosts will refund you money, give you more space/bandwidth, free domains, or other services if they do not deliver what they say they will. That is the 'guarantee'. They will do such and such for you if such and such does not happen.

And knowing as I have contacted the datacenter that runs the servers that I will be on, I know quite a bit more information than the average joe knows about how his site is hosted. For Instance, I know that the data connection for bandwidth that the server is connected via Dual path OC-48 connections. If you would like more details on how I have a strong feeling about the guarantee, please reply or contact me via aim or msn.

peace_hope said:
No I am sorry I will have to disagree. Maybe you are unfamilar with the word 'guarantee'. For instance some hosts will refund you money, give you more space/bandwidth, free domains, or other services if they do not deliver what they say they will. That is the 'guarantee'. They will do such and such for you if such and such does not happen.

And knowing as I have contacted the datacenter that runs the servers that I will be on, I know quite a bit more information than the average joe knows about how his site is hosted. For Instance, I know that the data connection for bandwidth that the server is connected via Dual path OC-48 connections. If you would like more details on how I have a strong feeling about the guarantee, please reply or contact me via aim or msn.
If thier guarantee fails then of course alot of sites offer discounts etc.
Its good that your doing your research before moving to another company.
When I hosted my first site on the net it took me 3 months before I narrowed it down to a few select hosting sites.

peace_hope said:

Did I just get owned by a customer? LOL, my week is getting better...

I installed dual OC-48 Rings for two years... Question, will your host provide your site on one server? On that same Round Robin OC-48? Is it Round Robin? Will your host ever upgrade the kernel on the One Server you're on?

I'd hate to be rough on you, but you are concerned with uptime... you must ALWAYS look for the central point of failure... ask your host where the that point of failure is... down to the UPS System. Aside from having Dual, Dual OC-48 Rings, in different town, in different counties... from different Providers.. (and remember MCI rides Verizon...there's your central point of failure that people ALWAYS miss out on)

My last "True 100% Uptime, Guaranteed Customer, paid over $15k to keep his business truely redundant, and that was a favor because I knew him"

Since NO ONE On FWS as a potential customer has about $15k laying around for a real setup... I'll stick with 99.99% Guarantee is crap.

Just don't want to see another customer burned by another fly-by-night... I know all the "Planet" Guys and "GNAX" guys, and they are "GREAT" guys... but everyone has a limitation and a moment (evenn at .01%) of downtime.

Back