• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host needed. info inside

bottom[FV]

Well. I've been looking at www.gisol.com who have a special offer at the moment:

9,000 MB space and "unlimited" b/w Free Domain Name , 6 MONTHS FREE, Free Setup.

and for 2 years = Order Total $190.80

i know thats a good deal. but im worried about there sevice. i kno they've been around along time. but reading some reviews i found

http://www.webhostingunleashed.com/reviews/global-internet-solution-reviews.htm

kind of worries me. also i found a few on here.

Basically the I looking to do a clan site. with forum. but the thing is we're also making a movie. it'll be about 400-600mb i believe. and could be downloaded a bit if its posted on top sites. also i want it so that each member can have there own ftp access and subdomain. so we can controll there own profiles. also i want to host maps + mods. also having a photo gallary script would be useful for uploading screenshots of wars etc.

one problems is i dont have visa or master card. im verified on paypal and have a switch card. so if i was going to use gisol. i'll have to borrow a friends card. then pay him back. but if i cancel it then it'll cause problems. i'm willing to spend a little bit more for about 3gig space and large amount of b/w.

epowhost is what i've also looked at. 2 years $ 166.80 for 3gig, 40gig b/w. but again its mastercard or visa.

let me kno if u can offer anything simular. please post a reply. or if u need any more info.

thank you for your time

Bottom / Pooker
Flawless Victory

forgot to add looking at 2 years hosting all paid at once with domain included to save me having to setup NS (I'm lazy ;P)

Last edited:
You can payment via paypal, right ? We do accept both paypal and credit card :)

I can offer:

4GB space

70GB banwidth

WHM / Cpanel 10 / Fantastico

Unlimit FTP, Subdomain, SQL Database, Email ...

Price: 17$ / month or 187$ / year

Contact me if you are interested :)

Hello,

I can provide you with a custom plan that will be ideal for your needs.

5GB of disc space
100 GB of monthly transfer
cPanel Pro
WHM so you can provide subdomains and features such as FTP sql to your friends.
Fantastico DeLuxe, which has many preinstalled scripts like photo galleries, blogs etc
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited SQL
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited Email (Pop/Webmail)

Many more features

Great support.

Price: $15.00/mo Payments via PayPal.

Contact me: danethical @ gmail.com

Hi there,

StaticHost would like to offer you the following Custom Reseller Plan!

5GB Space
75GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features / Host Unlimited Domains
cPanel / WHM with Fantastico
Price: $17.95/month or $179.50/year!

You will be hosted on our Dual 2.80GHz Intel Xeon™ HT (4 cpus) with 4GB ram. You can make payment via PayPal.

This custom reseller plan includes a 14 day free trial, please contact us using one of the methods mentioned below and we will be able to arrange this for you. :)

Email: sales@statichost.co.uk
MSN: msn@staticdotsupport.com
AIM: SHIS Support
Yahoo: statichostuk

Thanks!

Hello,

We can give you a free .com/.net/.biz domain with hosting order.

We accept PayPal for all web hosting transactions.

Please take a look at our reseller plans located Here

If any package interests you, please feel free to contact sales@spyderzwebz.com for a 2 year custom price quote. We will be happy to answer any other questions you may also have.

We can do the 3 Gb space / 40 Gb transfer for 2 years at $225

Contact us for details

Last edited:
I have chosen a package, if you need more disk space we can total this up for
you if you contact us. Add $73.88 on the the below price for 2 years, total paying price is $149.99

Elite Package

• 2000MB Diskspace
• 60GB Bandwidth per month

Price per month $9.95
[View virtual plan information]

Total recurring yearly $76.11

The above price of $76.11 includes
registration of a domain other than .co.uk

All come complete with:

• cPanel Pro / WHM (10)
• 20 extra cPanel languages
• RVSkin's (16 extra styles)
Weekly backup's

Fax 0870 7051416 | Email sales@duportonline.com

Last edited:
9,000 MB space and "unlimited" b/w Free Domain Name , 6 MONTHS FREE, Free Setup.
I would be careful of any host that claims to offer unlimited bandwidth. You will normally be restricted in some way.

TJR Networks can offer you 2000MB of space and 40GB transfer per month for US$239.99 annually. Please note that this is a custom hosting package and you will need to contact us before you order. Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

We can offer you following custome solution for $159.00 for 2 years or $6.95 per month with PAYPAL

1 x Free domain
4 GB Web Space
40 Gb Bandwidth
Cpanel 10.
10 Addon domains
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited POP Email Accounts
Webmail
PHP, PERL ,MYSQL Support
Spam Assasin
Coppermine image gallery,InvisionBoard and more
Webalizer web stats
30 days Money back guarantee

Last edited:
bottom[FV],

At Hosting Serenity we can offer you a Large Package of 4000 MB disk space, 100 GB bandwidth, and unlimited subdomains, parked domains, addon domains, MySQL databases, email accounts & FTP accounts for $14.00/month (pay annually and get $20.00 off, only $148.00/year). This inclused all our features such as our 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee.

Or you can request a Custom Package to save money by orderring exactly what you need.

Feel free to try us out for a 10 day trial.

Don't forget to check out our 99%Uptime History.

Last edited:
offtopic:

bottom[FV], im not sure if you are aware of this but UNLIMITED B/W doesn't exist and such offers are frowned upon by the community.

You have some good replys, good luck searching.

yea im aware of the unlimted being crap. hence why its in speech marks. they'v either faked awards on there site along with testomonials or they've changed from rackspace to the plant i think. just wondering if anyones got any new info on them. but its too risky. altho its cheap. mite go with mher.org business package. lots of b/w + space. just need to see if i can buy 2 years worth in one go. oh and they take paypal :D

thank you for all the offers. im still interested in anything anyone else has to offer aswell. it'll be a week or two of thinking till i make my final choice.

I hav just the package for you.
5100MB space, 10GB/day, fast servers, an extra free domain/domain transfer, unlim FTP, Paypal, $7.50/month and you can pay yearly i think. I run my website on them (check the www button below) and ive had *NO* problems whatsoever. 99.98% Server Uptime. So check them out - www.servage.net and enter coupon number CUST11523 for some free extras if you sign up. They're well worth it.

alexcross said:
I hav just the package for you.
5100MB space, 10GB/day, fast servers, an extra free domain/domain transfer, unlim FTP, Paypal, $7.50/month and you can pay yearly i think. I run my website on them (check the www button below) and ive had *NO* problems whatsoever. 99.98% Server Uptime. So check them out - www.servage.net and enter coupon number CUST11523 for some free extras if you sign up. They're well worth it.

thats a very impressive deal. £126 for two years i work it out as. damn. now i've got alot to look at.... altho with it being £ its got a good chance. with me being UK and everything :D

theres also a review praising them. altho the 11gig a day limit mite be a problem. cuz there may be a few days of high usuage when the movie is released. if the movie is 500mb then 22 downloads a day is maxed out. where as if i go with mher i get 300 downloads over the whole month. but 22 a day = 660 per month is possible. hmmm

just opened there TOS

Terms of Service
IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All Payments To Servage Are Non-Refundable*

"If at any time the Customer’s website generates enough bandwidth usage to affect the performance of other customer sites on the server, we reserve the full right to terminate the Customer’s domain name without refund."

so if u try and use your 11gig a day u can lose your entire hosting..... no offence. but that blows.

Got this plan for you, contact by PM. Payment paypal.

Special package Reseller , contact by PM
$13 a month or $130 a year

» 8 GB Webspace
» 80 GB Traffic
» Secure Server
» Unlimited Emails
» Unlimited Subdomains
» Unlimited Domains
» Unlimited MySQL
» Unlimited addon domains
» Unlimited ftp
» Web Statistics