• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hit counter/stats service feedback

What type of counter would you prefer on your site?

• Invisible (no counter)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Graphics Based (size 88x31)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Text Based

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Loon

I'm working on developing a free hit counter/stats service.

We have a nice script, it'll be free and is included into your page with just a small piece of javascript.

The stats incude, hits, unique hits, visitors browser stats, referers and records of terms people use in search engines to arrive at your site.

What i want to know is what type of counter people would prefer to have displayed on their page.

All your stats are viewed by logging into a control panel via the website.

1 - Invisibile stats, just a very small graphic placed on your page that links to our site (similar to extreme tracking http://extreme-dm.com)

2 - Graphical counters, a selection of different graphical counters that show your total hits on your page (similar to coolcounters http://coolcounters.com)

3 - Text based counter, just a simple text counter showing the number of hits.

In 2 + 3 the graphics/text will link to our site but there will be no ads. Please vote for the type you would prefer, thanks :)

* edit - naughy me posted in the wrong section, sorry :cry2:

Last edited:
I am not discouraging you.

There are already many good ones out there already. Plus, to get people to use your service, you should have included a demo that shows us how your stats service work.

Originally posted by Weirds
There are already many good ones out there already.

I'm aware of that :)

Originally posted by Weirds
you should have included a demo that shows us how your stats service work.

There will be a demo/screenshots on the website once it's completed :)

and make it ad-free
ppl wont sign up if theres ads,
:)

And find a smart way to get people to sign up

yea, ad free , if u wan to get something from ads, put google adsense on ur singup page, am sure u get lot with this too . ;)

Back