• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Historical Page Rank Checker

zomgmike

I found this site the other day, you can use it to check a lot of common things like page rank: http://savedwebhistory.org/. The search box is at the top, enter your domain there.

The nice thing about it that sets it apart is that you can see past page ranks, inbound links, etc. The history is useful in seeing what growth your site got based on what marketing you did for it (keep notes of your marketing and then check back to this tool.)

Do we need to register and create an account in order to use more services other than checking google page rank because when I open the website I cannot find any other option to check our website stats than the google page rank.

As far as I know, page rank is no longer important for SEO. Google haven't update page rank for a long time. Alternatively, we can use SEOmoz tool bars to check the page and domain authority for a website.

Page rank is important for SEO.
Google update page rank for a long time..
You can use SEOmoz tool bar to check the page and Domain Authority for a website.

Back