• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HighLayer.com Review

Erizo

Muffin
NLC
Well.... kind of :p

I've been with them a little bit over a month now. I must say, i'm impressed :) At the moment, i thought it was a little expensive for the plans (i have a reseller). But it really seems like i get what i paid for :beer:

Their staff helped me restore my full backups from cPanel, and helped me with a couple of settings for each website :) The server seems in good state, fast speed, and stuff... And my data seems protected (raid 10, i believe?), so... i'm happy :) With highlayer, i'm getting what i'm paying for :evilb:

Well.... kind of :p

I've been with them a little bit over a month now. I must say, i'm impressed :) At the moment, i thought it was a little expensive for the plans (i have a reseller). But it really seems like i get what i paid for :beer:

Their staff helped me restore my full backups from cPanel, and helped me with a couple of settings for each website :) The server seems in good state, fast speed, and stuff... And my data seems protected (raid 10, i believe?), so... i'm happy :) With highlayer, i'm getting what i'm paying for :evilb:

I agree, Highlayer does seem to be pretty good. I'm not exactly sure why they have a bad reputation here, but its not really any of my business.

I highly recommend Highlayer to people looking for paid solutions.

Hello Erizo, we are glad that you are satisfied with our services. Thank you for your kind and positive review.

Last edited:
I think now you understand that the price is not main. You think they are expensive but at the same time you are happy about service quality. So good luck and thanks for nice review

Thanks for the review, I use to be with them when I had a Reseller Account, I then upgraded to a limestone server. I had a great time at highlayer.

This is the best host i found before i got my own servers. One to go for then most on here.

And like some one put they are a bit expensive but its a grate service.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with them. Nice to here that every thing going nice for you. Keep us updated after a couple of months.

Back