• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hi

HDPaul

My name is Paul & am a system admin for windows operating systems.

I will only be here for one week, Just saying hello :wave:

Hi

Thanks for your comments, I am only here for 1 week just in case anyone needs to PM HD, Craig gets allot of PMs on Freewebspace from clients & pre sales. He doesnt want to let anyone down so am here to help thats all. I dont plan to post any offers or such, just to chat & check the PMs on my account. Craig should be on later before he has to go to the airport (around 8PM I think, UK time), in fact we both will.

Thanks again :).

Yellowmc said:
That's great, is he flying out from Heathrow?

Yes,

Fly's at 21:00 or 21:05 to toronto then onto another flight, not sure from there on. Am sure he will update you when he comes online (should be around the next hour but he wont be on long, has to catch a train to the airport for the shuttle to London).

Yea, am off now, I will be back on the: 23rd of this month, please PM HDPaul with any Qs you might have. cant stop, got to go.

Cya soon guys.

Back