• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hey!! :)

FTN-Chris

I am Chris Miller From Manistee Michigan ,USA I am 18 Years old and I am Just checking out these Forums Since DigitalPoint Has been having Database Problems and many accounts were deleted along with My account :(

Well I hope to start posting soon and try not to be annoyed by the Mod post approval thing :confused4

Hi Chris. Any word on if all the accounts can be fixed? I heard that Shawn was working on a fix, but whether it is fixable is another matter.

Hi Chris. Any word on if all the accounts can be fixed? I heard that Shawn was working on a fix, but whether it is fixable is another matter.

I am going to Contact Peter_Anderson Soon for he could Ask Smyrl or another mod to see if they herd any updates...Yea I am kinda worried and Upset :cry2: because I was 2 months away from being a Active Member of that forum for a Year..( Long Live Freethenoob )

-Chris

I could contact Shannon if you want?

Yea could you please? :classic2:

When Shannon Replies could you post her response? I bet it would help a few others about what is happening also.

My Dp Username is : Freethenoob

-Thanks
-Chris

Hey :)

Good to see you've finally joined us here at FWS :D

I'm guessing you know who I am, I know who you are ;)

You'll enjoy FWS much more then DP ;)

OoO! Let me guess.

A bad guy who likes to attack kids with candy and lost dogs

lol

Welcome :p

Lol jkin Cam

I am Chris Miller From Manistee Michigan ,USA I am 18 Years old and I am Just checking out these Forums Since DigitalPoint Has been having Database Problems and many accounts were deleted along with My account :(

Well I hope to start posting soon and try not to be annoyed by the Mod post approval thing :confused4

Hey Chris ;) You know who I am :p

Yea I also got deleted from Digitalpoint, database problems which is pissing the crap out of me. I have a feeling I will enjoy Freewebspace just like digitalpoint sooner or later (when my account here stops lagging me to wait for a mod to approve everytime i post!)

I still kinda miss digitalpoint but I think I will become active here now too :)

:God:

Hey CAMERON! :wave: How would I ever forget you? :p

Yea I made a account this account way back in May as you can see by my Creation date just never posted ;)

Yea I hope to try and start making this my new Market place if my Dp account can't be fixed I really want to create a new account at Dp
if I get the Go ahead from the mods that it is ok :ninja:

-Chris

Sigh I was able to Register Under my Old Username tho

DP was unable to recover the accounts that were lost last week. You will have to create a new user ID to use the forums.

All PM's, i-trader ratings, reputation points, post history, infractions, etc... are gone permanently.

Notice to all users: You should regularly download your PM's and any contact information you need to your computer.

Back