• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hey yo!

trenzterra

NLC
haven't been here in an awful long time... so what's up guys? still remember the good ol' times, and i guess we've grown since?

if some of you still remember me, i'm now like 17 already haha.

(and i don't know why i'm here; must be an april fools' thing)

Last edited:
----ing WEIRD. What's up, trenz, I remember when you were yay big and so so young.
So what do you mean...like 17?

holy ---- you're 17. in my head you're like 12. seriously. forever 12.

how's life?

I'm with tandoc. Seems like in my mind, everyone is still the age they were at 5 years ago. I guess time does fly.

Pretty soon we will all be dead. And no one here will ever know. Isn't that depressing?

Holy crap.. you're nearly a big boy now!!

Welcome back... if you're staying...

I'm with tandoc. Seems like in my mind, everyone is still the age they were at 5 years ago. I guess time does fly.

Pretty soon we will all be dead. And no one here will ever know. Isn't that depressing?
Yeah, I was wondering that the other day. If, on one of my misadventures, I were to become fatally wounded ... if FWS would realize that dumb --- dude named Ben in the news from Atlanta was me.

Back