• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hey stuffradio

DEM CANUCKS make me mad. Fire Bieksa, fire Luongo for letting 5 goals in. Don't give me this excuse of improving from last year because he didn't let 7 goals in this time... *mad face*

The Blackhawks fans didn't need to have their egos boosted any higher, but that just did it. Somewhere between 7-18 players on the Blackhawks are from Canada, and one or two from near where I live!

sarah[foxlass];1102743 said:
Anyone have a translator???

They're talking about afghan drug trade. A "Goal" is a pound of heroin. There are two rival gangs - the Canukistans ("Canuks") and the BlackHawks (all of which are of African descent).

Why they're talking about it on a public forum is beyond me.

They're talking about afghan drug trade. A "Goal" is a pound of heroin. There are two rival gangs - the Canukistans ("Canuks") and the BlackHawks (all of which are of African descent).

LOL Nice work Mentok. LOL!

I wish you hadn't leaked our secret codewords out in the open!

Might wanna go into hiding now, I hear the Canuks are looking for you...

I was hoping for a Vancouver - Montreal final, but I guess I'll just have to settle for San Jose - Montreal.

I don't want to see Montreal face Chicago...I fear Byfugelin will solve Halak....

I didn't, but a friend of mine did. If it had ventured a few more blocks into the downtown core, I would have. Usually you only see that sort of thing in Banff.

I used to work at a golf course and I got chased by a moose once. Scariest ----ing moment of my life

tumblr_l1lzp5HA6n1qahhxwo1_500.jpg

Back