• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hetroflexiability.

I know!

I found it on a kink site, its still cool though "Dude I am not bi-sexual, just a little bit hetroflexiable".

I have no issues with gays, just wondered if others had heard of it before.

EDIT: there is also homofleixable

With the way things are going I have a feeling there will be a pansexual movement in the next few decades

Sort of like a mix between a new hippie movement and some kind of weird take on the social (not political) aspects of Brave New World

Hopefully I'll be a mountain hermit by then.

Last edited:
With the way things are going I have a feeling there will be a pansexual movement in the next few decades

I was just discussing this with some coworkers. I feel the same way. Some sort of hippie movement that involves sexuality. I blame the government for how secretive and bomb-happy they've been, combined with the segregation of gay ppl.

Darknight has been posting some weird a$$ topics lately. i think i may need ot ignore any new threads by him for a while. lol

no, you are flexible on being metro. but, metros are pretty close to gay, so, might as well be. lol

I hate metrosexuals.

Seriously, bragging about how you think you're better at looking more attractive and 'stylish' than other guys. What the hell is wrong with them...

I try to be respectable looking its kinda a must for my job.
But I surly dont go around acting all gay like about it, I agree with ben.

My city has so many over muscular, tight clothed, nearly ripping with every muscle movement metro's with absolutely disgusting tans.

Throw a bucket of the nastiest, weirdest color paint on them.

Wait, they might think it's haute-couture

What a dilemma

Just shoot them, okay?

Back