• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Here we go again.

Daniel

Megalomaniac
NLC
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=30422

I ----ing hate this ----ing bullshit, it's a ----ing bitch to deal with it. I ----ing pay for high speed dsl and now I get shit. God this shit is worst then ----ing dialup shit, I swear to ----ing god, if this bullshit keeps up for another hour, I'll ----ing switch back to ----ing dial-up. :mad:

[edit]I feel much better now but it's still freaking slow.

Originally posted by Daniel
This ----ing ----ed up modem and isp is still ----ing slow. :mad:
Like 10 minutes ago my cable modem did some really funky led light patterns, and not the normal ones either. Just random reds and greens, then I went offline. though I power cycled it and everything is fine now. :)

Ok, I know it's not my modem or my computer because I just tried it at my neighbours who have cable and my modem is fine, no red lights or anything.

It's my ----ing isp, ----ing big --- corporations ----ing suck.

Ok, I know it's not my modem or my computer because I just tried it at my neighbours who have cable and my modem is fine, no red lights or anything.

It's my ----ing isp, ----ing big --- corporations ----ing suck.
Are you currently getting red lights? If so which one(s) is/are red?

Nothing, I was just noticing you seemed angry and were swearing a lot. That was something i noticed a lot when I lived there.

What is the name of your ISP? I'm with Time Warner RoadRunner cable internet service here. I currently have a 3.1Mbps down/275Kbps up connection running smoothly... :cool:

/runs... :scared2:

I got Bell Sympatico and right now I get err.... less than 14.4k.
It's the late afternoon. Everyone and their brother is on. Cable internet slows down when a lot of people on the same ISP are online.

*prepares for the punches*

Originally posted by Ben

It's the late afternoon. Everyone and their brother is on. Cable internet slows down when a lot of people on the same ISP are online.

*prepares for the punches*

Yes but dsl isn't shared.

*punches Ben*

I tried symcrapico a few years ago and went through the same problems you were going through.. I gave them hell for it and got my money refunded.

Turned to rogers cable and I never looked back..

The thing is, I can't get cable internet in my appartement, because right now I'm stealing cable. :eek:

And the only cable company here is Videotron and right now they're having problems with vandolism.

Gee...I wonder why... :rolleyes:

Wait...wait, you can buy a game server from The Net Gamer, but you can't pay your cable bill?

I don't pay for my clan's TNG server. I'm paying my cable bill but I got it shared on several TV's and with my cable company, you have to pay for an extra TV.

[edit] I managed to isolate the problem. It was my hub. I guess it's gone bad. Now I'm going to get a linksys router.

Last edited:
If you want to hear about cable theft...

My roommate set up a campus wide wireless network off his cable connection. He got shut down though.

Back