• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Here is waht I need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carboran

Here is what I need

100MB+ space
5GB+ of bandwidth
1 POP 3 Account
RELIABLE
less than $10

Dot5hosting seems to have what i need, but how reliable are they?
Any other offers

Originally posted by Carboran
Here is what I need

Dot5hosting seems to have what i need, but how reliable are they?
Any other offers

Shame on some of the posters here! Overlooked your question totally about Dot5.....
You can always do a search here in the forum for the co. name and see what feedback results.
You may check www.webhostingtalk.com and try a search there as well.
Good Luck!

Re: Re: Here is waht I need

Ahem..

Watch your words please..

He said any other offers so i offered him, i cannot answer for dot5 because i have never used them...

Originally posted by Martie

Shame on some of the posters here! Overlooked your question totally about Dot5.....
You can always do a search here in the forum for the co. name and see what feedback results.
You may check www.webhostingtalk.com and try a search there as well.
Good Luck!

It seems that XEOS Digital Development's Standard (or even Basic) Package would be perfect for you.

It is $7.95 per month. If you pay yearly, it is only $71.95 for the whole year - that's three months free (or the equivalent of $5.99 per month). You'll receive:

300MB Space
10GB Transfer
PHP
mySQL
JSP
CGI, Perl
30 POP3 Accounts
30 FTP User Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Guarenteed 99.8% Uptime
All-Hours Support via: MSN, AIM, ICQ, Forums, Email & More

(Our basic Package is $5 per month ($50 per year) and has 100MB Space/5GB Transfer, much the same features.)

Please visit: http://www.xeosdd.net/hosting.php?view=packages for more details regarding all our hosting packages.

If you've got any additional questions, email me (richard@xeosdd.net).

Thank you all! As soon as my first pay-check arrives, I will be joining one of the above services. Once again thanks a bunch!

Re: Re: Re: Here is waht I need

Originally posted by MN-Robert

He asked for offers :devious2:
I think Martie was referring to the fact that nobody addressed the dot5hosting issue moreso than that the posts were out of line. :classic2:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Here is waht I need

Originally posted by Jan

I think Martie was referring to the fact that nobody addressed the dot5hosting issue moreso than that the posts were out of line. :classic2:

I think MN-Robert knows just as well as I ( and you Jan ) do that hosts should not be commenting on other hosting companies! That is a NO NO!

If you know if they are reliable, you are all free to post that ;)

Off hand, I don't recall anyone saying that they used them, so I couldn't pinpoint a thread.

Hi Carboran,

Seanic.net is giving FREE Domain + FREE Setup for any hosting package you sign up.

If you already have a domain name, we will extend your domain expiry for 1 year without any charges when you purchase any of our hosting packages.

I would recommend the Gold Plan to you as it is the closest to your specifications.

Gold plan: $8.92/month
Plan URL: http://seanic.net/hosting.htm

120MB
50 Email Accounts
Unlimited Email Aliases
Unlimited Email Autoresponders
6.5GB Bandwidth
Instant Setup
30 days money back guarantee
FrontPage 2000
CGI, SSI, Perl
PHP
Web Based Email
Control Panel
Web Hit Statistics
MySQL
Programming Tools (C,C++, GDB)
24/7 FTP Access
Telnet (SSH)

We sincerely hope that you will consider our plan.
Thank you.

Regards,
Eileen

Last edited:
Originally posted by Carboran
Thank you all! As soon as my first pay-check arrives, I will be joining one of the above services. Once again thanks a bunch!
Choice was made a while back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back