• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help

purawebs

I didn't see where this goes, so I put it here,

I have the parked domain purawebs.net, which works fine for me, all of my friends, but some people say it always says "page cannot be displayed", it works for some people but not for others.

Please help

I believe it has bad DNS. Your DNS seems to be misconfigured. If you use whm/cpanel i can help you fix it for $5. If not, then you can always try and fix it yourself.

Robert.

Edit: It will not load for me, but in a proxy it works.

edit2: And btw, if i cannot fix the problem, i do not charge ya.

Last edited:
Works fine here.
Open a command line window (old DOS box) and type "tracert purawebs.net" get your friends to do the same that can't reach it, there may well be a routing problem rather than a DNS issue, as it would affect everyone if it was, barring distributed DNS propegation across DC networks.

Which would point to an ISP problem rather than a site or host one.

Just ran a network trace and there is some drop out on the routes to the server starting 72.232 (won't publish the IP just in case) which is a UK - get on to SKS

PS Robert - you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited:
Back