• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help to Choose Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahrenheit

b&
I have seen some good points on HostingSource.com web hosting services - they never sell overshared network... it looks to be a good thing. I have check some of their dedicated servers and one of them met my needs.

How is their management? Where can I find reviews about them?

Think that it will be reasonable to give Pirateshosting.net a try. They offer nice dedicated servers.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

I would also recommend Rareservers.com if you need reliable servers in USA or Europe.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

Go ahead, hostingsource.com is reputed web host. It offer 50% off the price on 1st month order.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.

I believe those are fine hosts, but it is worth it to check out mrhostingspace.com. They have been known as a quality dedicated server provider with excellent uptime and support. Their prices are great, as well.

You can google about any hosting providers for reviews and customer experience. The best way to know about their management or support team is to contact them directly through skype, live chat, or open a support ticket, or you can even contact through their social media pages.

Google about them to know about there services, you can also compare there packages with other providers and then decide

Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.

Don't let other peoples experience decide for you, listen to what other clients say, and decide for yourself. I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back