• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help on PHP - What is it? How do I use it? Where are free programs?

ok ok ok. first of all like me you want to do php so search on google for easy php its an all in one package that contains everything you need for running php server on your machine. Then go to www.w3schools.com and click the php learning link and get learning

maybe it is better before starting using php to read something about it...some tutorials.....and than you can understand what is it and what is it about :)))

very few tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about php, try getting your hands on a book called the PHP Bible, at about $75.00 it is very expensive but it is a very good book, after reading the 900 some pages you will be almost pro at PHP, there are a couple different php bibles, one is php 4 bible, and one is just php bible, i recommend getting both, and i am sure php 5 bible is coming out soon too

but while reading you must practise :)
And also I do not agree that there are no good tutorials in the net....

ok, there are good tutorials, yes, there aree, but there is nothing good enough on the net to make you a pro, and ya practice does make perfect, when i was learning php a few years ago and i messed up, i got quite frustarated, but because php is such an easy script to get errors on it is also very easy to fix

Back