• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HELP!!! need hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd4105

I have been given the perfect hosting by TriBuon.net.
Thanks very much.Thank you,J.D.
I apologize in crude expression of me.

Last edited:
300 members a day is amazing!

I may be able to host you if you put a link on the bottom and top because your asking for alot of bandwidth..

Your site is in chinese and due to the language differences, we are unsure of its content therefor most people won't host you. Are you willing to convert to english?

TDLInternet said:
Your site is in chinese and due to the language differences, we are unsure of its content therefor most people won't host you. Are you willing to convert to english?

I am so sorry.But my members are almost Chinese.
I can't change the language.
Who can host me ,please PM me or Email to me.
Thanks.

jd4105 said:
Who can host me?
500M+/40G+ BW/php/mysql/cpanel/>>>>
I have a forum now.But the BW of the hosting is not enough.

www.hanfei.info
www.gege.com.ru

My forum is mainly about love, the recreation and amusement .But it is in Chinese.
You see the forums has been own 4500 members and it increase at the speed of about 300 members every day .
So the BW is so small,I think 40G per month is suitable .

Who can help me?
I would like to add a textlink on the bottom for you.

Please PM me or email to jd4105@mail.com
Thanks.

Your looking for another free host? You realize that your account has 45gig monthly bandwidth and 5gig quota/space... anyway, since that bandwidth is much.. smaller? than the 40gig you think is suitable... I wish you the best finding another host.. an email would be appreciated once you do find another host so that your account can be removed.

Best of luck,
Jdizzle

TDLInternet said:
Dude, try a translation service. They don't work very well but it still gives you an idea of the content. Anyways, if you are in the free hosting business, chances are you will have many clients from China already. Ask one of them to verify the content of the site. And if your still paranoid, ask many of them :p

Um, you need to have the obvious pointed out to you... you are asking for something which is way more than you need, and most paid hosting sites don't evevn offer. Get you stuff together and look at what most free hosting sites offer.

talkhost said:
Dude, try a translation service. They don't work very well but it still gives you an idea of the content. Anyways, if you are in the free hosting business, chances are you will have many clients from China already. Ask one of them to verify the content of the site. And if your still paranoid, ask many of them :p

I'm not a fan of translation sites. That make people appear...stupid. I prefer to learn the language or ignore it.

But best of luck to you in your hosting search :)

I'm not looking for hosting. I am a host.

I am also a fan of translation sites :)
They may not be 100% accurate but they help me understand languages I have no clue about.

I do understand and have studied a few languages. But your suggestion of ignoring a language if you do not understand it smacks of arrogance and ignorence. Without looking at your profile I would suggest you are from either the USA or England.

<<Mod edit/Play nice>>

skaterguy452288 said:
Um, you need to have the obvious pointed out to you... you are asking for something which is way more than you need, and most paid hosting sites don't evevn offer. Get you stuff together and look at what most free hosting sites offer.

He has a host that is giving him more than what he is asking here, for free, apparently his math skills aren't the best.. but oh well, It's amusing to watch people post, people don't have very much sophistication anymore.

Allow me to clarify about the language barrior, when I said I would ignore it, I meant when it came to hosting. I never meant it had no impact on reality or in anyone else's culture. I respect all languages. But when it comes to business, caution must be taken.

I checked out talkhost, and it looks pretty bad. No offense. You would be better of with JDizzle's hosting, but w/e, I like to watch people make mistakes when they can be easily avoided.

JDizzle said:
He has a host that is giving him more than what he is asking here, for free, apparently his math skills aren't the best.. but oh well, It's amusing to watch people post, people don't have very much sophistication anymore.

jd4105 said:
Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back