• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help me!

seiya

someone know servers like come2store for me upload MEDIA(112MB+-).

Thanks!
-------------
Sorry, my inglesh is bad :eek:

I'd just forget it all together. Like Jan says, you won't find a host for a 112 mb file for free, and if you pay for hosting of a 112 mb file, it won't be cheap, especially if it is downloaded lots of times.

You will not find such servers for free.
2 solutions :
1. you must have a lot of money to pay for a server
2. make your own server

If a server let you do that, the owner(s) must be on drugs, if you know they are on drugs, tell me I WANT SOME!

look at the bottom....

look at the bottom of the project404 hosting page. you will see this:
note: If you do not submit an example of your website that relates to computer games, a reason why we should host you, and a formal explanation of your goals and intentions in regards to the space we provide, your application may not be reviewed. If your site is not related to computer games, it will not be hosted and will not be reviewed at all. There are many other free hosting services available on the internet for sites not related specifically to computer games.
i noticed this part the most:
If your site is not related to computer games, it will not be hosted and will not be reviewed at all.

Back