• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help me with this mydomain thingeee

Did you put in MyDomain's nameservers during the registration process?

If you did, then go to mydomain.com and log in to your account. Click "Add a Domain to My Domain List". Then type in otashki.com.kg and select MyDomainPlus (it's better, and it's still free). Click Add. You're domain has been added to your list. Click on the domain name from your list for domain management.

Originally posted by Cyber
also, you have to wait for the domain to be active.

i just felt like posting to increase my post count:biggrin2:
:rolleyes: :p

MyDomain domains are activated very fast. You'll probably have to wait no more than 5 minutes -- that's the longest time it ever took me.

HEY HEY HEY!! DONT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH YOU @#$%!

geez.

i was talking about registering a domain, 24hrs-1week

it hasn't even been a day and a half. if it's still not working in a week, come back and tell us about it. then one of us will wave our magic wand and make everything the way you want it.

Originally posted by keith
it hasn't even been a day and a half. if it's still not working in a week, come back and tell us about it. then one of us will wave our magic wand and make everything the way you want it.
well time to wave your magic wands, a whole week already:(

Back