• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help Me Find a Host, Please ;)

szr

Looking for a new paid host

I'm looking for a new hosting company because ION Hosting doesn't support Telnet or SSH on Value/Business Hosting Plans, but they do on Corporate Hosting Plans and I don't want to pay $39.95/mo just to get Telnet or SSH access. ION Hosting would be a lot better if they support Telnet or SSH access on Value/Business Hosting Plans and I wouldn't have to come here and ask for a new host.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free Setup
100 MBs of space or more
5 GBs of bandwidth or more
SSI
CGI/Perl
PHP
Up to 6 MySQL databases or more with phpMyAdmin
SSL (Optional)
Telnet or SSH
Up to 3 POP3 accounts or more
Up to 2 sub-domains or more

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm willing to pay under $20.00/yr or any other price, as long as it's cheap :biggrin2:, that fits my requirements is good too :p.

Last edited:
Originally posted by szr
Uhhh... that's a lil' too much. I don't think my Mom would let me take out $20.00 out of her credit card.
So you are willing to take $12 every 3 months from her credit card, but $20 a year is too much?

Originally posted by szr
Cyberwings didn't finish rebuilding their whatchumacallit yet.

And I'm glad they are not online yet, because they scammed thousands of people. The BBB doesn't have too reasuring reviews of them, and I'm sure Shawn White is wanted for fraud in some states.

Originally posted by Daniel

And I'm glad they are not online yet, because they scammed thousands of people. The BBB doesn't have too reasuring reviews of them, and I'm sure Shawn White is wanted for fraud in some states.

They aren't coming back either shawn gave up

Back