• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello

I will have to. You left me with no choices. Are there any nice vampires out there? I need some one as my frnd, just incase i need some protection on halloween. its always nice to have support.

aaditya said:
I will have to. You left me with no choices. Are there any nice vampires out there? I need some one as my frnd, just incase i need some protection on halloween. its always nice to have support.

I'll be your friend :classic2:
Even vampires like me need friends :vampire2:

for the record, MONEY HAS NOT EXCHANGED HANDS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME -- SEXUAL FAVOURS MAYBE, BUT NO MONEY!!!

I heard femal vampires can be lethally lovable. Any way they make good friends. So i am rhianna's friend. Any other vampires wish to join our elite leauge of vampire-human interaction?

I think bozley and tatoc might need a membership.

rhianna said:
That would be a matter of interpretation :vampire2:

nono! that is most likely illegal in our respective countries! therefore we must head out to international waters!

Remember, the sexual attraction that female vampires give off as a draw to the weak.

Carefull people or your familiars.

This thread has gone in a scary, scary direction :/

Welcome, chris .. (Run away!)

Last edited:
Back