• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello Everyone, Im looking for a free host.

Shasta

Hey everyone, I'm Shasta and I'm looking for a free web host to host my Website on it. I want something with a decent amount of things. What Im going to do on my website is Posting Graphics/Web Templates and stuff like that. Hopefully offering some free web templates (and might take requests for free). Im pretty decent with HTML/CSS and Graphics Design.
Hopefully there is a good free host for me out there =)

Thanks,
Shasta
"I'm always learning something new every day =)"

Hi Shasta,

We are in the middle of rebranding so this comes at a perfect time. Please contact me with examples of your work.

Edit: You don't have enough posts here to use private messages. Please register at http://www.l2p.net/forum/ and send me a PM there.

Last edited:
Yes, we too are actually re-branding as well. We are now going to be UltiHost. We are post2host but depending on your requirements, I can offer you hosting for free, and it is all cPanel! :)

Yes, we too are actually re-branding as well. We are now going to be UltiHost. We are post2host but depending on your requirements, I can offer you hosting for free, and it is all cPanel! :)

Hehe I have three books about company branding on my shelf! Which exciting reason made you switch from YaFreeHost to UltiHost!? Inquiring FWS'ers want to know! (Free popcorn!)

Hello, Shasta,

Hostalope can provide you with solid hosting to get your content displayed.

800 MB of disk space and 15 GB bandwidth included if you are using a control panel.
1 GB of disk space and 20 GB bandwidth if you are not using a control panel.
Upgrades available with minimum forum post count (post2host).

cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing lists available.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Good luck with your project!

@Logan1999 I love Post2Host =) I'm going to try your hosting.
The reason I love Post2host is that I can connect with a community and that'll also help offer my services.

@LP-Trel
Currently Im not offering my services right at this time. But If you want to contact me and look at only 1 example I have I can show you. contact incamarena@gmail.com

@Shasta, I have the site set up except for master resellers. Feel free to sign up on the forums, post, and get your account. (Note: I am finishing up setting the forums, eta. 15 min)

And the reason I switched from YaFreeHost to UltiHost is because I like the name better, any more questions Tao?

Ok, who -repped me and said "How many times you need to rebrand and shift your server and lost the customers data?". And FYI, no data was lost, I transfered my clients to the new server and alerted them about the updates, and they are also happy with our services... I'm sick and tired of everyone yelling at me... I'm trying, ok. I'm not gonna take this... :hide:

Wasn't me, however...

Changing brands shouldn't require switching to a new server. There should be no downtime associated with your company changing its brand, no server swaps, etc.

Ok, who -repped me and said "How many times you need to rebrand and shift your server and lost the customers data?". And FYI, no data was lost, I transfered my clients to the new server and alerted them about the updates, and they are also happy with our services... I'm sick and tired of everyone yelling at me... I'm trying, ok. I'm not gonna take this... :hide:

You mean you not only change branding, you are shifting to another servers also?
If thats the case, it is not a re-branding anymore.
It means closing down old hosting and starting up a new hosting.

Our new server is faster, and more reliable. We rebranded, that's it. We have multiple servers, and we only changed one. So technically it is a rebranding.

free host

Hello everyone!
Today I just found this free host with:

- 1500 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Website Builder
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !

And the reason I switched from YaFreeHost to UltiHost is because I like the name better, any more questions Tao?
..Our new server is faster, and more reliable. We rebranded, that's it. We have multiple servers, and we only changed one. So technically it is a rebranding.

I am content for a company to switch servers as it likes as long as there is no client-side downtime, and it's only a "minor point off" if there in fact is a brief downtime if it is fully reported. Companies pick bad brands all the time and work on the back end, then go back to "front end polishing". My key peeve is when a brand change is not *community* reported - it's not enough for the clients to know. It's about parallel communications - the ads are legacy locked, and if the rebranding takes place "backchannel" then no one at the FWS community knows. Basically any three rebranding notices, one big and another couple in new ads are fine by me.

Hello everyone!
Today I just found this free host with:

- 1500 MB of Disk Space
- 100 GB Bandwidth
- Your own domain hosting
- cPanel Control panel
- Website Builder
- Over 500 website templates ready for download
- Free POP3 Email Box and Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- No Ads at all !

And as you failed to mention the host, not to mention hijacking a thread, you FAIL!

Back