• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello.. beware of www.------------.com

rohanman

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH ------------!!!!www.------------.com

Hi..
recetly i have signed up with ------------.com,
everything was looking good untill the signup completed,
then started the problems, that they had serious problems with the DNS and Apache .. where my website configuration didnt get done..
after many mails, with failures i opt out for a full refund 30 day money back guarantee (which they boasting in their site) within a week of the signup.. (my 1 year full hosting fee..)

when i wanted to cancel the service in order to look for a another reliable host, ------------ started showing their true face..
and i was totally ignored,,, no refund was given.. and only i received a mail saying your account has been cancelled...

now 3 months frok now on.. still they havent given my moneyback.
and not replying to my emails...
since i used paypal to pay for the hosting, due to this falls under service category, they cannot do anything about it.. sadly it seems i lost my money!

what a host with this much dis-honesty..

please guys DO NOT signup with these guys, they are cool talking untill they get your money, and you wont get a service.,
tell your friends not to signup as well..

any queries please leave a message for me.

Hello,

They are censored here at this forum, which definately means they are not good.

Its really sad to know that they never gave back your money. There is no such thing like paypal can't give your money back if its a service as far as i know. Was this said by a PayPal official ? Had you opened any complaint at paypal against that transaction ?

However, I would be interested in knowing who they are.

Jan said:
Defeating the censor kinda defeats having a censor in place. :S

True but it would be better to know who they are so that in future other people can't fall in there Trap.

Jan said:
Defeating the censor kinda defeats having a censor in place. :S
Well, it still prevents it being linked - your main aim, and it will only be "de-censored" in situations where it's apparent they're banned/not good... like cjb, so I'd disagree with you there Jan. Still I'm not the moderator, just thought like offering my input.

Back