• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello All

Rocket69

Hello All,
My name is John, I'm a 37 year old single dad of 3 boys aged 9, 13 and 15. Currently I operate a home based Computer Clinic in which by appointment only, will perform whatever task my clients need from simple setting up a new pc out of the box to removal of ad/spy/malware and virri to custom pc builds.
This is my first attempt at being a webmaster as this is something that has interested me for a long time, just never had the time to try to learn until recently. Hopefully as my experience in building websites grow so will my desire to have a network of sites on various topics. I've learned alot from this forum in the time I've been lurking until finally registered an account and am thankful that it's available.

Well welcome John.... I think you'll have fun learning to become a webmaster/becoming on. Good Luck!

Hey John, welcome to the forum. Add me to one of the IM's in my profile that I have listed and I'd be glad to help if you need it.

Back