• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hell yeah...

oh yeah, i must also say i would never choose so gay a handle as peeteecruiser. it's the "family account", rather that create one of my own. too lazy i guess :cool:

I play bass too. I have never been a fan of the new peavey equipment, but the older stuff rocks.

Right now I'm on a Yamaha RBX750a (http://www.yamaha.com/ycaservice/mp4model/rbx750a.htm) that I bought at a pawn shop. I used to be on a 60s fender jazz bass, but I had to sell it to finance my "education". I really wish I still had it.

I am aspiring toward

this bass. i'll probably never get it :(

What sort of stuff do you play?

i agree... i have a brand new fury 4, and it's great, but not a bragging piece. got it because it's so damn light [for later on in sets, when my shoulder's getting sore... i'm a very "active" player, but not pathetically overboard if you can imagine it], but plays really easily too... i'm so looking foward to getting my hands on this old t-40. i also picked up a tnt 115s bass amp recently, so there's been a lot of banging on walls...

i've never looked seriously at any paul reeds, but that would be a kickass guitar.

i play basically anything i can get my hands on, make stuff up, etc... not really in a band at the moment, way too busy for that stuff... so it's all practicing, getting my skills/speed up :cool: if there's any one style i stick to, it'd have to be weezer/superdrag, etc [style, not their music]... alternative rock, if that still exists. stuff like that

Last edited:
A light Guitar is really nice. my Yamaha is really light, but that old fender... id probably need a wheelchair after an extended set.

Pathetically overboard as in one of those little queers with a 5 string bass, dreadlocks, multiple body piercings, lowriding pants and a drug addiction that makes them that jump and twitche like someone who belongs in an infirmary?

I dont care for those type.

I usually spent more time practicing than studying, but I can never find anyone to play with (other than one night stands in some bar)

I also play bass :). I learned how to play on a Squier P-Bass (what a piece of shit!), but I upgraded to a more suitable piece of equipment: an American Black Fender J-Bass, and it is sweet. A bit heavy, but I got used to it.

Do you guys play with a pick or do you use your fingers? The band I'm in has a heavy sound so I use my fingers for the most part for a deeper sound, but I also play with a pick when I want to go super fast :D.

i originally learned how to play using my fingers [my fury 4 doesn't even have a pick guard], but i've really gotten into using a pick. i feel i can play a lot harder and faster, and my fingers don't bleed anymore :cool:

I've always used my fingers, and I can actually go as fast with my fingers (use all but pinky) as I can with a pick (either i suck with a pick or Im good with my fingers)

I started on cello (i know, i know) and moved to upright bass, then on to my J-Bass.

After playing the upright for 6 years an electric bass with frets was amazingly easy.

Back