• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Heck, rate my site.

On a scale of 1-5, what would u rat the site?

Votes: 13 76.5%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paint is easy to use...yes thats true. Paint is also capable of producing stuff considered to be crap in simple terms. Paint shop pro...why use it? Because its far better than paint. Have you used it? As hayama kun said you need to spend money if you want your site to be good. All this is quite shocking to me when your site involves a lot of computer graphics.

I'm fed up with this.
Counter #1: Keenspace sucks.
Counter #2: A site's success is not based on what you use for grpahics, but on the maker of the graphics, the content of the site, and a bunch of other factors that you probably neglect.
Now, I refuse to argue mroe here. I have work to do, unlike you.

Originally posted by NerdWarrior
One last time, cheat.
At least my site actually responds.

If you were comparing your site to cheatpark... it isn't a good idea. His site is much better than your's.

I mean no offence, but try to leave other posters alone.

Originally posted by NerdWarrior
At least my site actually responds.
lol ... thats a laugh, i took a look at ur stats, only 21 visitors total and most of the visit came after u post this thread

umm...i wonder where the visitors came from?

u can't compare ur to cheatpark, i saw his old site (down now)
its nowhere near the best that i ever seen
but nonetheless ... its many many many time better than ur

Originally posted by Giancarlo

If you were comparing your site to cheatpark... it isn't a good idea. His site is much better than your's.

I mean no offence, but try to leave other posters alone.
Thanks. Someone with a bit of sense.

Originally posted by cheatpark

Thanks. Someone with a bit of sense.

No problem... I am usually straight-forward when I speak and I believe the way he has pushed around other posters is wrong.

Originally posted by cheatpark
I think this thread should be locked now before it starts a flame war. Who agrees?

I have to agree. This will turn into a flame war because I seen it happen before.

Todd or Peo or a mod: Lock this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back