• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Has anyone used this hosting?

RoBor

Has anyone used qi9.io hosting? From what you can see it is cheap, but some opinions about it. Thank you in advance for your response

First of all, what does your website needs, and how did you develop your website into? If you have this answer, then I suggest 10GB Hosting which gives you a trustworthy cheap web hosting server at a reasonable rate.

If you are looking for the best and reliable hosting provider to buy a web hosting then you have to do research.
And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
Make a list and compare web hosting companies
Go with company reviews
Should be available for 24/7
Affordable plans
Security
For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.
For more information please visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/
Modify message

I need a minimum CPU 2.6GH,z RAM 64GB, 8TB drives. Similar or worse dedicated servers are over $150 plus setup fee of around $70, if you have a cheaper one - I'd love to use it.

Providing superior hosting services, Ownwebservers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
•No hardware maintenance
•Fast and reliable
•Daily Backups and Snapshots
•Quick Server Deployment

Back