• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Harry Potter

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Anyone watching it in the next 2 or 3 weeks? I MIGHT see it, I haven't seen a single one in theater yet. I only go to 1 or 2 movies a year, if that.

Don't want to watch it.... right now :( I've missed the 6 and 7 books, and i don't like to watch the movies before >.<

Haven't seen any of them in theater, either. Will probably wait for DVD for this one as well (although it looks good).

The problem I have with it right now, is the fact that Dumbledore looks too much like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings (the guy who played Gandalf is playing Dumbledore because the old Dumbledore died).

Don't want to watch it.... right now :( I've missed the 6 and 7 books, and i don't like to watch the movies before >.<

I'd like to inquire about the rock you've been hiding under for the last (3? or 4?) years as to why you haven't read at least the 6th book by now.

Can we get a mod to ban him from the forums until he goes out to read the books?

Heresy I tell you.

The problem I have with it right now, is the fact that Dumbledore looks too much like Gandalf from Lord of the Rings (the guy who played Gandalf is playing Dumbledore because the old Dumbledore died).
I acutally logged in to tell you that you are retarded.

Ian McKellam played Gandalf.

Michael Gambon plays Dumbldore.

I'd definitely watch it within the next two weeks. The unfortunate thing is that the movie is released in Singapore on the day of my exam. :(

tandaoc said:
I think I've only seen the first one in its entirety, so no plans to watch this one.
Lies! You told me you were going to camp outside the theater just so you could be the first one in!

Back