• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Thanksgiving

This is the first time I heard of a harvesting festival inside US. I thought you don't have one. :)

We have a harvesting festival called "Aluth sahal mangalyaya". I think that's bit different from your one. ;)

This is the first time I heard of a harvesting festival inside US. I thought you don't have one. :)

We have a harvesting festival called "Aluth sahal mangalyaya". I think that's bit different from your one. ;)

The US one isn't exactly for harvesting, but it is for us Canadians. @Sarah I don't think I need to tell you that one :p

i think i am gonna be volunteered to make the turkey again this thanksgiving, when the REAL thanksgiving is. man, i love turkey and mashed potatoes. i dont know if i can wait another 6 weeks dammit.

REAL Thanksgiving? You guys are proud of your thanksgiving? We don't eat turkey here to celebrate the raping of the native people.

That said, I'm trying to convince someone to cook up a meal on American Thanksgiving.

REAL Thanksgiving? You guys are proud of your thanksgiving? We don't eat turkey here to celebrate the raping of the native people.

That said, I'm trying to convince someone to cook up a meal on American Thanksgiving.

I always go to Swiss Chalet on American Thanksgiving for some reason.

lol, fair enough, but, that is not what they are celebrating.

Back