• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Birthday Robert

Happy birthday Robert! I hope you liked my early present... I couldn't really read the site but I think it was a mail-order bride or something named Wilma.

Happy Birthday.

Man, this is a good time of year.

I get to break out the ceremonial ale, like, every other day.

Bitchin.

Happy Brithday! (Maybe I am a day late) But all the same! Always see you around FWS, good work, and again Have a good one.

Ciao.

I'm switching it up and going with a ceremonial lager.

To you, Robert, may your birthday be powerful and Wilma free.

Even though it was yesterday.

Nonetheless, Happy Birthday!

Thanks guys!

Still no power. From what I can gather, the news apparently is making the situation down here sound worse than it is. It is not as bad as they make it sound. Yes, some people lost their homes, yes, many folks are without food and water, yes, there is no power to supply the gas stations to give us gas... but stores are opened. Supermarkets are running on generators selling dry food. Merchandising stores are opened letting people buy things they need to stay safe while they have no power (ie. batteries, candles, flashlights).

We're FL. We've been thru a hurricane before. We know the precautions. The residents who didn't take the time to prepare for the hurricane should be ashamed of themselves. Some don't even have enough food for 1 day!!! We were aware of this hurricane for 1 week... plenty of time to prepare!

Back