• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy 4th Of July!! (Americans)

[ih]Demetris

Just a quick note to say happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans, don't drink to much, have fun and be safe :beer: :evilb:

4r1pfep.jpg

LOL no not at all, its just our independence day and we tend to get to trashed and party a little to much so to all have a wonderful day but americans please come home in one piece. And LS you to lol dont party to hard and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I've got a pretty good amount of fireworks. And a scarecrow with firecrackers attached everywhere. Should be a good night.

HELL YEAH ME TOO

-minus the scarecrow

I'm about to splurge on a Nikon D40 (my trusty FujiFilm F700 P&S died), so no fireworks for me this year. :(:cry2: I shall be mucho broke-o for a while.

Tree, care to share with a neighbor?

(kidding)

Easton Sports Complex in Conyers, GA was the site of a scarecrow execution about 12 hours ago. Videos soon maybe.

Back